Movies

Your pov
'Great.' I thought. 'Now he sees you like this. Guess he found a weakness after all.' I shook my head at his question and moved over a bit. He grunted as he sat down beside me. Such a drama queen. We sat in silence for a minute or two until he spoke again. "So... Draxum."

I flinched. I looked at him. "Donnie told me..." he looked at me. We both looked away and sighed. I leaned my head against the wall. My throat hurt. I pushed and pushed until I got something. Big regret.

He took a deep breath. "I heard you..." I looked back at him. He didn't look at me. He was staring at the leg of one of the games. "You said... "help"." Now he was looking at me. "Do you need it or did you just say it?"

I looked away and buried my face I'm my hands. "I... d-don't kn-ow." My voice was wobbly and torn. It hurt. I felt an arm snake around my shoulder. "Wanna tell me about it? Or anything, really?" I look back up to hold in my tears.

His second hand wrapped around my stomach and pulled me closer. I didn't want to be touched. But at the same time, I felt safe. The tears silently slipped down my face. I buried my head into the crook of his neck. "I-I'm not ok-ay... am I-I?"

I felt his head shake. "I'm surprised you didn't pick up on that when you nearly died." He laughed a little. I felt my lips curl into a thin smile. I hugged him back and held on tight. I felt like if I let go, I would lose a sense of reality.

He pulled back and held my face in his hands. "You keep my secret and I'll keep yours... bestie." I cringed and let out a light laugh. "Please... d-don't ever sa-y that a-again." I wiped my tears. "Whaaatt? Bestie?" I shoved him back. "I will b-beat your ass ag-ain." I threatened in a whisper.

His smile grew and his brow muscles raised. "There she is. Good to see you again sunshine." I smiled back at him. There was a knock on the wall. "Hello?" I quickly cleaned myself up and stood up. I pulled Leo up soon after and pushed him out.

He fumbled around but then settled and stood straight. "Heyyyyy Raph. What's up?" I stepped out and stood heing him. "Oh, hey Leo, hey Y/n." I waved to him. "We have a situation." Raph continued. Leo crossed his arms. "What kind?"

Raph looked like he was gonna explode. But not with anger. More like excitement. He pointed to me. "Donnie said that Y/n has never watched Lou Jitsu!" 'Shit.' Leo stepped away and turned to me. "Who are you?" He looked like he was on the brink of crying.

I put a hand on his shoulder. "There th-there," I whispered. "Why d-don't you guys sh-ow me?" I looked behind him to raph. He was shocked. "You're er... talking again." I nodded. He waved his hands around. "Not that u have a problem or anything!" He rubbed the back of his neck.

I smiled. 'Relax. I'm not entirely back yet.' I signed. My throat felt like the grim reaper had stuck his scythe in it. "Forget that! You've never seen Lou Jitsu?!" Leo butted in. I put my hands up and stepped back. He let out a groan and grabbed my wrist.

He pulled me past Raph and into a small theatre-looking room. The rat... er... splinter was sitting on the couch. "Dad, you will not believe this! Y/n-" "Hush my son. The commercials are on." Mikey came sliding in. "Dad we really need the screen! Y/n has never seen Lou Jitsu!"

Splinter just about jumped out of his chair. "WHAAATTT?! YOU'VE NEVER SEEN ANY OF MY FANTASTIC MOVIES?!" I flinched at the sudden yelling. I nodded quickly. He left out of his seat and moved to a mountain of DVDs and other kinds of film products.

I yanked my arm away from Leo. 'I have to go get Donnie.' I turned and ran out the door. 'Okay think. Donnie's room is next to his lab.' I ran to the lab and stepped into it to check if he was in there. He wasn't. I moved to the next room and saw him writing something down. "D-Donnie?" I managed to force out.

He turned around in his seat wide-eyed. "Y/n you can speak!" I nodded. "Come in." I shook my head. 'We're watching movies.' I signed. "L-Lou Jitsu." I followed up with. He nodded and put a hand to his chin. "Ah, yes. And next thing you know you've never seen Jupiter Jim either."

I looked at him dear in the eye. He read my face of confusion. "Greatness of Galileo! You haven't?!" I shook my head. I was going to lead up with the fact that I've been under ground basically my whole life, but I couldn't bring myself to.

Faster than I could blink, he stood up and taken my hand in one of his robotic ones. He pulled me out of the room and lead me back to the theatre. We stopped at the doorway earning everyone's stare. "Y/n hasn't lay gaze upon Jupiter Jim!"

The room fell silent for a minute before being charged with gasps and screams. I slightly stood back as I saw Mikey speed walk over to me. He was only a couple of inched away from my face as he eyed me down. I was taller than him. 'How old is he again?'

He smiled and took hold of the wrist that Donnie had. He pushed me to sit down against the rats' chair. "Are you ready for the most important part of your life to begin?" I didn't know what to do so I just nodded.

He nodded back and sat next to me "let's get this started, baby!"

Word count: 1021
A/n: Hello there. Now some of you might not know, but I am still in school. This might mean that fewer chapters will be made or more chapters will be released depending on my availability. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you and goodbye.