Feelings

Leo's pov
I sighed and removed my hands from my face. "I can't." I earn another head tilt and confused hum. "You can't explain love... it sounds cheesy even for me but it's true." I looked at them. "You know you truly love someone when you can't explain it." She smiled. 'Go on.'

I crossed my arms and leant back thinking of the cute bunny waiter at Run of The Mill Pizza. "Love isn't necessarily a feeling or emotion. It's a part of you. Some people don't have it though and that's okay..." I thought off to Mikey. He's the only one that knows. But I know something about him too.

I sighed again. "You only get it once or twice in your life. If you do get it then cherish it. Acceptance is the first step." I looked at them. She had a smirk dragged across their face. 'That's the first time I've heard you talk so seriously.'

I jumped off the seat and picked up the popcorn and pizza. "Mind getting the bottles?" She nodded and walked up to them. Their arms wrapped around the lot and we walked out together. "So have y-you asked out bu-nny bot yet?" I looked over at them. "Not yet... but I'm planning to."

She smiled back as we entered the room again. As they passed each person, she handed them a bottle. I sat down and took a slice of pizza and a handful of popcorn before offering it to everyone else.

Your pov
My head couldn't concentrate on the moving pictures. "If you do get it then cherish it. Acceptance is the first step." It played over and over again. I looked over to Donnie. 'I'll give it some time. He might be wrong.' I nodded to myself and looked away back to the screen.

Time skip

We had finished Lou Jitsu and moved on to Jupiter Jim. Donnie had started to gush about Atomic Lass during the second movie. I sat there patiently listening to him rant about her. My eyelids felt heavy. "But anyway..." he looked back at the screen.

I looked back too, but it was blurry. I rubbed my eyes to wake myself up more. The movie had cleared up but soon went back to the blurry haze. I felt them close and I fought back. My head started to nod with my eyes. 'No... not yet.'

I shook my head lightly and grabbed my water bottle. I took a swig and put it back. I leaned up against the empty chair. Splinter had left after the first Jupiter Jim film. Water didn't help. I kept nodding off.

Eventually, I stopped fighting and gave up. I closed my eyes and drifted off. I fell onto something warm and felt it stiffen. I held my arms close to me and nuzzled my head closer to the warmth. 'Bout damn time...'

Donnie's pov
I faced the screen again feeling bad that I went into speech mode on Y/n. Only minutes after, they reached for their water and had a drink. I had noticed in my perifuial vision that she had been nodding off but tried to fight sleep. Once the bottle hit the ground again, she let out a soft sigh.

I looked over and saw their eyes opening and closing slowly before they completely shut. Her head leaned back onto the chair until their body shifted. It moved and her head fell into my arm. I stiffened and looked back to the screen trying to ignore the heating of my body.

I slowly looked back and saw that they had bought their arms closer and moved her head further up my arm to my shoulder. Mikey looked over her body to me and smiled. "Guess the sessions are working after all." He whispered.

My face grew hotter and I averted my eyes and looked to my other side only to be met with Leo and April staring at me. Leo nudged my arm with his elbow and rose his non-existent brows at me.

I felt Y/ns head glide off my shoulder. I tried to catch it, but she landed on my lap. I hovered my hands over their head and debated moving her or not. I moved my hands and examined their face. She looked so peaceful.

I hands realised that a small grin had made its way to my face until I heard the snapping of a camera. I looked up and saw the crowd standing in front of me. Leo, April and Mikey had their phones out while Raph stood there smiling down at me.

"I demand you put those away!" I whisper yelled. They all just snickered and took more humiliating photos. I grew irritated. I carefully lifted Y/ns head and stood up. I put one arm behind their neck and one behind their knees carrying her bridal style. I huffed at the others and walked out.

I closed the door to my room and places the sleeping figure on my bed. I pulled the blanket over them and gazed at her sleeping features. I shook my head. 'No. Keep it together genius. Keep the Bad Boy figure in takt and play it off. You don't have feelings. Especially for someone you just met!'

There was a creak at the door. "Am I interrupting something?" April.

April's pov
I followed after Don. I scrolled through the photos that I took and sent a few to the group chat. Once I was happy I stopped at the closed purple door. I slowly opened it and stepped in. I looked out to see if anyone had followed.

I looked back and saw Donnie staring at Y/n. I closed the door and it let out a creak acknowledging my presents. "Am I interrupting something?" His face was a different tint of green from normal. It was hard to see with the purple lighting but I could tell.

I walked up to him and looked down to the sleeping person. "Did you know that you look younger when you sleep?" I hinted to him. He looked at me. "Did you also know that you like them?" I looked at him. "W-what?!"

Word count: 1041
A/n: Let's goooooo!!! Another chapter done. Hope you guys enjoyed this one. Also i just realised that i had said you have trouble reading and writing then i made you text... igneore that. Thank you and goodbye.