Follower

Your pov

I was finishing clean-up when I heard footsteps. They didn't sound like the shoes that Hueso walked in, and there were multiple. I waited till they got closer. I wiped over the same area over and over again until I thought they were close enough.
"Uhh, excuse me, miss?" There was a large hand placed on my shoulder. I got a good grip on it and turned around. The body flew with its arm in hopes of not breaking it. I picked up the figure and threw it to the ground. I held its arm close. "Now tell me why you are here after closing hours or you lose it."

I looked at the figure who was on the ground. He was a snapping turtle mutant with a red mask across his face. 'I feel like I know you...' There was giggling, a few steps away. I looked up to see three more turtles like yokai. They all had masks. Blue, orange and- 'Does that one in the purple mask have eyebrows?' I realised who they were. "Oh my go-" I let go of the arm and stood back. "I am so sorry." The red one stood up and held his arm. "It's uh... itf fine." He gave me an awkward smile. They were regulars. 'I just flipped a regular.'

The blue one stepped forward. He was always wearing a smirk, almost like it was super glued on. "Hi there. We are just looking for a friend. About your height, made of bones and-" "You're looking for Señor Hueso?" I interrupted and crossed my arms. He stopped and rubbed his neck. "Uhm yes." The one in purple stood next to him.
"

Nardo, if it wasn't obvious enough by the uniform and the fact that they serve us here the majority of the time, she works here." He was tapping away at the screen on his wrist like always. "Um thank you? Anyway. Why do you need to speak with him? Is there a problem?"

The blue one, also known as "Nardo", started to speak again. "No. No problem just looking for him." He seemed nervous. "Well, I'm the only one here so if you don't mind leaving, that would be great." I gave him a smile and a tap on the shoulder as I walked past to pack up the cleaning supplies. They followed me around like dogs following a bone. I sighed and turned around. "Can I help you?" I said in a sarcastic voice. The orange one stepped forward.
"Hi, I'm Michelangelo, but you can call me Mikey. That one is Donnie *points at purple*, this one is Leo *points to blue* and that's Raph." I looked at the red guy, Raph.

I took off my apron and folded it up. "As I said, it's after hours and I need to close up." I picked out the clothes that I wore here and continued. "So if your done then goodbye and have a nice night." I pointed to the door. "Guys, I agree with... um, what's your name?" Raph asked. "Y/n." He nodded. "Hueso isn't here so we should bounce." The others looked at him. He waved at me and walked out. Leo and Donnie followed and Mikey stopped. "Nice to meet you, Y/n." He waved and ran out the door. I shook my head with a smile and headed to the changing room.

Once I was changed, I put my uniform in my bag and closed it. Hueso told me to pack my stuff and meet him here later. I swung the bag over my shoulder and put my earphones in to listen to music. I walked out of the staff room and turned all the lights off. I walked to the door and kicked it open gently. Once it closed I locked it up and hid the key under a pot plant that was at the door. I walked into an alley and climbed the ladder. I didn't have much more to pack. All I had was more clothes and some of my inventions. I jumped from roof to roof and landed in an ally. I packed my stuff into a bigger bag that I stole on the way. I was never happy to steal, but I was saving money for up top.

As I was packing the last of my stuff, I felt like I was being watched. It wasn't uncommon to be watched as a human in a city of yokai and mutants, but this pair of eyes felt different. I decided to shake it off. I zipped the bag closed and grabbed one of my newer inventions. My hoverboard. I climbed up to the roof and looked around one last time. 'Goodbye hell hole.' I dropped the board on the floor and hopped on. As I hovered over the roofs, I couldn't help but feel the eyes on me again. I stopped and kicked the board up into my arms. I took one of my earphones out and paused the music. I looked around. Nothing. "Hello?" I called out. Nothing again. 'Alright... guess you asked for the hard way.'

?????? Pov

They called out. I didn't reply. Who would be that dumb to reply? They put down the bag and board and looked around again. I was hiding behind the roof entrance using one of my creations to spy on the human. She walked around looking for me. "I know someone's there." They walked closer to the entrance so I circled and stood behind them.
They stopped and took a deep breath. Within a split second their leg went flying across the floor, tripping me. I stood up fast enough to evade her next attack. She punched me in the face, knocking my goggles off. I pulled out my staff and swung it around. She flipped and twisted around my attacks. They grabbed my staff and pulled me closer, headbutting me right in the forehead. I let go of my staff and fell to the floor. They walked up to me and looked down. "Donnie?"

Word count: 1016
A/n: sooo I actually had this one done yesterday but oh well. Like I said. Two a day. Thank you and goodbye.