To him

Your pov
"FOUR DAYS?!" I repeated after April had told me. My eyes ran around the room. "No. No. No. No. No. That can't be possible. It only felt like 30 minutes!" I covered my face and groaned.

Gypsy purred and rubbed his face on my elbow. I moved my hands, but only enough to see him. He had a green bow tie collar. "Huh?" I reached down and petted his head. His eye was clean as well. I parted his fur. No fleas.

I looked up at everyone who stood before me. "What did you guys do?" They all looked at each other. "A lot."

Time skip

They had done a lot. Turns out, Donnie enrolled me in the school that April was in (i have no idea if it was legal). Mikey and Raph took care of Gypsy. Splinter cared for me with the help of Donnie here and there. April bought all of the things that I wanted and some sanitary products for me. And Leo... well, he was Leo.

It didn't feel that long. Did time bending affect real-time? April's phone buzzed. She took it out and answered a call. "Mom?" She moved off and stood in the corner of the room.

I looked around. I hadn't played attention to the room until now. It was like a hospital or a med bay of some sort. The bed I was on looked handmade.

I looked at the flying bot that hovered over Donnie. 'Does he still have my clothes? Do they have my...' "My bag!" I scared Gypsy awake. "My bag! Where is my bag!"

I frantically looked around. "I'll call you back." April ran back over to me. "Hey, gurl. Chill. It's in Don's room. Gimme a sec." She ran off.

My head tan through all the things that I could have lost. My inventions. The stone. My- oh... right. I looked at my hands. They were bandaged up as well. I balled them into fists and dug my nails into my skin.

I lost my phone. He broke my phone. I've lost everything on it. The photos. The texts. Notes and calls. April ran back with my bag in her hand. "Here ya go." She held it out to me with a proud face.

I smiled back and quickly took it. I pulled my legs in so that they were crossed. I opened the bag and began to lay things out. I pulled everything out except the stone. The glass shattered when I dropped it.

I picked it up. It rolled around in my hand. Mikey had gotten a hold of something. "Oooo. What does this do." I look up from the stone. Mikey was holding my drone.

I gently took it from him. I went to find my phone but remembered. I sighed at my empty hand. "Phone? Anyone?" April handed me hers.

I paired the two devices. It pinged, and the screen changed to red. I clicked it. Green. Controls appear on a white surface. I hand it to Mikey. He went to try it. "No. Just wait." He nodded impatiently.

I took the drone into my hands and unfolded the wings. I placed it down and cleared everything around it. I look at Mikey. "Go ahead, Miguel."

I heard a gasp from Leo. "Hey, that's my thing!" I smirk. "Not any more, Niño bonito." The drone flies right past my face. "Oops. Sorry... hehe." I shake my head and look at Mikey. "It's fine."

Mikey stops, and the drone lands. "So... you're not gonna tell me to be gentle?" I shook my head. He looks at Donnie and then smirks. "B-but, why not? You made it!" I shrugged. "It's a prototype. Plus, it's pretty shit anyway."

Mikey and Leo laugh and then leave the room. Donnie looks absolutely flabbergasted. "But you spent time on it. Valuable materials. Why let those dumb dumbs ruin it."

I laugh but cover my mouth. "It's cute that you care for a piece of scrap metal." His face changed colour again. "I- well, you probably spent time on it." I slowly shake my head. "Probably 3 hours if I worked on it continually."

April pushed Donnie and splinter out of the room. "Alright, boys. It's girl talk time." After shoving them out, she turns to Raph, who is standing next to the bed. She points out the door. Raph nodded quickly and ran out.

She closes the door and dusts off her hands. Her footsteps are light and gentle. She sits down in front of me and holds my hands. "Now. As you know, Donnie has put you in the same school as me." I nodded and squeezed her hands.

She looks around the room. "And I thought that maybe... you would come room with me." She smiles. My eyes widened, and my mouth opened. "April. No. I can't do that." She pulls me closer. "But you can. And besides," she leans in and whispers. "I think you need a break from the guys already."

She pulls back. I hold the weak smile on my face and look down. I thought about Draxum. 'If the turtles know him... maybe she does as well. Mabey, I should try to talk to him again.'

I took a deep breath. "Do you know Baron Draxum?" She looks behind me and then nods. "Donnie told me that you are trying to change him... is it working? Has he changed?"

Her smile fades but doesn't disappear completely. "He's getting there. He has a job as a lunch guy at our school." My heart skips a beat. And not in a good way. "What?" She nodded slowly. "Barry runs the place now."

She seemed happy. 'Has he really changed, though?' I looked away. Her hands slipped away from mine. "Y/n..." she sighed. "We all know." I shot my head at her. "What?" I gasped.

She rubbed her eyes from under her glasses. "Don, he... he told us." I clenched my hands, tearing at the wrappings around my hand. I looked at the door. 'How could he?'

April seemed to read my face. "He told us on the way to the hotel. Y/n... if you ain't ready, you ain't ready. It's okay." Her hands found mine again. I sighed and looked down at them. "I have to talk to him."

She flinched. "You- what?!" I released one hand and rubbed my eyes. "He... he's the only one that can train me. I can't keep risking my own life trying to figure stuff out."

I looked back at her. She was choking on her words. "But what about what he's done?" She managed to spit out. I thought about everything.

He didn't stop at tests. Sometimes he would torture me for fun. He'd laugh as he watched me drown in the tank of water. Or smile at the sight of me in the electric chair.

I held back tears. "I will never forgive him. I never said I would forgive him." I sniffed and took a shakey breath of air. "But he's the only one who knows the possibilities. He knows more about my powers than me."

Another breath. "As much as it pains me to say it... I need him."

Word count: 1211
A/n: tell me if this chapter is too long or not long enough. Thank you and goodbye.