Run

!TW! Su!c!d@l thoughts/kind of an attempt... (you never know.)

Donnie's pov
Y/n had zoned out again. April went to snap her out. "Y/n-" "Leaver her." I pulled April's hand back. She looked at me and then smiled. "Okay?" She put her hands up and backed away. Leo followed.

I took one last look at them and then left to stand with the other two. "So... have you accepted yet?" April was bouncing up and down on her toes while Leo leaned up against the other wall. "Accepted?" I question. I had no idea what she was talking about.

Leo sighed. "Acceptance is the first step of-" "Do not finish that." I put my hand over Leo's mouth. I could feel him smirk behind it. He held my wrist and moved my hand. "Well? You gotta answer the question bro."

I felt my face grow hot. "No. There is nothing to accept. I am not in... I am not in love." I whisper yelled. I crossed my arms and turned around, head high, eyes closed. "End of the story." April gasped and tapped my shoulder. I groaned and opened my eyes once again.

I was greeted by Y/n turning around. She was in the perfect position for a photo. The wings lined up perfectly. They were looking down at their phone. Leo stepped up next to me and took a photo... with the flash on. Y/n looked up. I looked away. Anything was more interesting.

There was a shuffle from the opposite wall. "Delete it, Leo." My look was snatched as I looked over to April and Leo. April took Leo's phone. I leaned over and watched the screen. She sent it to the group chat and then deleted it.

She threw it in the air. Leo had only just caught it. The two girls walked off the next minute. Leo and I followed a bit behind. I opened my phone and saw the notification on the group chat.

Mad Dogs

💙🐢Leon🐢💙: *image sent*

🧡🐢Angelo🐢🧡: Holy cheese sticks. How'd you find that?

❤️🐢Raphela🐢❤️: Yeah. How did you find that, Leo?

💙🐢Leon🐢💙: Out of the question. Look at them!! Raph, I told you I'm the best at taking photos.

❤️🐢Raphela🐢❤️: Yeah, yeah. Get home soon! Gypsy is wandering around and he's fast!

I didnt reply or say anything. Instead, I hunched over my phone and saved the photo. I closed the device and shoved my hands in my pockets. I watch as the two humans laugh and talk. "How does she do it?" I felt Leo stare at me. "Do what?"

I didn't take my gaze off Y/n. "They've been through so much. She could have gone through more and yet..." I heard his jacked rustle. "She still smiles?" I looked at him. "Yeah. People do that."

I was confused. People had feelings. They did what they felt. They acted as they felt. That's what people do. "Why?" He shrugged. "They could be scared. You said it. She's been through some shit. That could be why."

I look back at the girl. "So... she could be hurting?" Another shrug. "I don't know. No one really knows. Mikey doesn't either and he's like," he threw his hands out to emphasise his point. "The master of feelings."

He put his hands back in his pocket. "They can communicate through minds." He shot his head to me. "What?" I nodded. "When they were having that panic attack, when she had first got here, I could hear everything that was going on in her head."

Leo let his hands sag to his side. "I could see... I could see everything that went on." I looked at the floor and let my thumbs meet in my hoodie. "On top of that building... they... she-"

I stopped at the sound of fast footsteps moving away from us. As I looked up I saw April running after Y/n. "Shit." Leo grabbed my arm and dragged me to follow the two.

Your pov
I ran as fast as I could. I felt free. My hair was out of my face with the wind tracing it instead. My eyes were watering. I let out a laugh and ran faster. Faster than I have ever gone before.

I passed the exit of the tunnel. I kept running. I heard April call after me. Leo and Donnie's voices followed soon after. I didn't care. 'Run. Run. Run.'

I ran on the path that traced the edge of the ocean. My lungs hurt. My legs were faster than my heart. My head was racing. I saw a few people blur past. The water had leaked out of my eyes. It ran down the side of my face before getting blown off by the wind.

I took a random turn. Buildings were running alongside me. I sprinted into an alley and pulled the fire escape open. The metal clashed on the floor. I dashed past each window. Past every story.

Eventually, I made it to the top. I jumped off the edge onto the smaller building. I hopped across each building. Each time felt like I was flying. I came to a stop at the last building on the street.

I walked to the edge and watched the people down below. The tower was at least 15 stories high. I turned around. 'Run. Run. Run.' My blood was pumping faster. I walked to the roof entrance and climbed to the top.

I threw my bag down and opened it aggressively. "F-fuck." I whimpered. I didn't bring my board. I slammed my hand down on the surface. I jumped off the smaller roof and paced on the larger one.

I stopped and stared at the edge. 'Take a Swan dive off the edge of a building. Do it.' I shook my head and wiped the stream of tears only for it to come back. "AHHHHH!!" I screamed. I ran and jumped.

I felt like I was... flying. I felt more alive than ever. I'll be gone. But I still felt alive.

"Y/N!"

Word count: 1025
A/n: Oop. Well then... you do you boo. Thank you and goodbye.