Its the date

Your pov

I look at myself in the mirror. First aid kit out, sitting cross-legged on the sink. I rip open a small band-aid with my teeth and take out the plaster.

I tilt my head down and look at my nose in the reflection. The gash hasn't healed over time so I just covered it up. I stick it on and smooth the edges down.

I lean back and look at myself. Two square bandages on my cheek and chin and one small one on my nose.

I jump off the ceramic sink and look at myself one last time. I blow a tuff of hair off my face and smile. I get an icky feeling in my stomach and drip it.

I clean up my area and unlock the bathroom door. I wall back to my room and walk to my desk. I catch myself in my larger mirror and double back.

I look at myself head to toe. An oversized graphic shirt, a grey long-sleeve undershirt, mildly ripped jeans and my old scuffed shoes.

I fix my hair up and stand at my desk and begin filling my pockets. Phone, gadgets, small weapons and Donnies' gift.

I take my wrapped earphones and whip out my phone. I connect the two and play loud music that could probably make me go deaf. I grab my bag full of more inventions and head off.

(Outfit inspo. You don't have to be wearing this.)

I glance at myself one last time and sigh

I glance at myself one last time and sigh. "You got this, good lookin'," I whisper. I open my window and step onto the railing. I pull the glass closed and balance myself.

I didn't realise that the fire escape was more on April's side. I jump out onto the next bar and pull myself up.

I look up through the snow-covered metal bars. We lived on the fourth level of a twelve-story building. I sigh. 'Looks like I'm getting a workout.'

I smirk and shake my head. I resume scaling the building, occasionally looking out onto the street for any sign of a purple-covered nerd. Nothing.

I jump up onto the last level and land on the stairs. I catch my breath and climb the remaining 8 steps. The layer of snow crunching under my feet.

I decided to stretch some more. I tuck in my shirt at the front and shook my arms around. I throw my bag up onto the roof. I run my hands over the edge and clear of some snow. I empty my pockets on the edge and step onto the last bar.

I place my hand on the edge of the building and kick my legs up. I look at my hands and decided to take it a step further. I carefully lift one hand and hold it out to the side.