Tomorrow

Your pov

I open my eyes and look at his lips. "Is it bad that I want more?" Donnie laughs quietly. "Is it worse that the feeling is mutual?"

We laugh together as my hand slips from the back of his head to his neck. I move back so that my back is flush with the wall. Donnie moved with me to stay connected.

My head feels like it's in the clouds and my heart is easing down to my breath. I feel a butterfly in my stomach and a tingle on my lips.

"Did we have to go through 20 games to get to this point?" I shake my head and pull him closer to me. "You can make up for it now..."

He hums and joins our lips again. He moves one of his hands from my face to the wall behind me. I feel him smile against my lips.

We pull away only to go straight back. I laugh left my mouth as he pulls away again. "W-what?" I shake my head. "Nothing. Just shut up and kiss me."

I pull him back. That's what this is called. A kiss. If I felt this happy with the unnatural Donnie, what would I feel with his normal self?

"Hey!" We pull away with speed. Donnie turns around while I look up at the store owner. "Get out."

Donnie looks back at me and smiles. He stands up and pulls me with him. I drag my bag with me as we walk out of the store and into the pathway.

I intertwine my fingers with him and move closer so that our shoulders touch. "So, on a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your experience?"

I look up at him with a raised brow. "Is that even a question at this point?" He looks at me with a smirk. "Can I get an honest opinion?"

I roll my eyes and scoff. "9.5." He gasps and pushes me lightly to the side. "Why?" He asks in shock. I just plainly look up at him and answer truthfully. "Because you underestimated me."

He glances forward, clearly offended. "And that we got distracted." His gaze returns to me but my eyes are front-on. "The group of thugs?" I shake my head. "No. The arcade owner."

I look up at him with a blank face before bursting into laughter. He just looks at me and smiles. I cover my mouth and return my attention to the open path.

"So where to next, Romeo?" He sighs and puts his hand in his pocket. "Well, we didn't get food so, the public cafeteria it is."

Time skip: location- public cafeteria.

Donnie finds a free table and sets down his food and water or, as he likes it call it, flavourless juice. I sit down next to him and put my (food and drink) beside his.

We eat and talk about inventions, and random facts when suddenly he brings up a memory of his.

"I remember Raph had to raise us... he didn't do the best job, all things considered, but he was there for us." I smile and put my drink down.

I try to reach back into my memories when one specific thing came to mind. "When I was 7, my first year with Draxum, I remember another little girl in the cell next to me."

I rest my hands on my lap and play with my thumbs. "I can't remember what she looks like but I remember one of the conversations that we had." He takes a sip of his water and listens in.