Talk

Your pov
Casey only grew more confused. "Case, bud. Could you give us a minute?" Casey looked at me and then hesitantly nodded. He took one last look at me before disappearing.

I looked back at the older me as she sighed. "Listen, Y/n. If you've already gotten and dealt with that bullet... it means you went through something to get it."

They looked away. "I need you to be more prepared. More prepared than I was." I raised a brow. "I never time bent. I never met Casey or anyone else like you."

She put a hand on my shoulder. "You've gotten further than I ever have. But..." Another sigh. "You need to be trained. By someone who knows of your power. Big mama is off the board so D-" "No!"

I knew what they were going to say. I knew the name that was going to roll off her tongue. "I'm not going back to that psycho!" Was I upset? Mildly. Was I scared? No. Was I mad and confused? Yes.

I held their wrist. "Y/n, I understand your anger. But you need-" "I am not going back. As you said, I've gotten further than you. I've been training myself. I can do it by myself." She shook their head. Their eyes filled with pain.

My grip tightened. "You know what he's done to me- us. How could I?" I felt a sudden ache in my head. I held it with my hands and waited for it to finish. I was only greeted with a light head instead.

I folded over and used my hands to brace myself. "Y/n? Shit." My arms fell beneath me. Old me turned me around and sat my head on her lap. "Promise me, Y/n. Promise me you'll try."

Their eyes looked desperate and her voice was pitched higher. "I don't want you to lose as much as I have." 'What?' Part of me wanted to not believe anything and just wake up. Another wanted me to comply.

She's been through it all. But why... why do I need to train? 'I guess ill find out.' I held her hand. "I'll... try. B-but if push... comes to shove," I smiled. "I'm shoving." A tear fell from their eye onto my cheek as she smiled. They leaned down and put their head on mine. "Then wake up."

My body jolted up and my lungs felt empty. I hissed at the pain in my ribs and held it. I hunched over and groaned. I used my free hand to touch my neck. It was bandaged.

I played with the loose ends. 'Who... what-' "Drink." A cup was shoved in my face. I looked at the owner of the arm and saw no arm. A tail. I gently took it and took a sip. 'Water.'

I chugged the rest down and wiped my lips. I look at the rat and see Donnie looking at a computer. "Her vitals are stable." He closed the device. "You need substance though."

I looked away at the metal bed frame. 'Draxum...' "I'll go retrieve some-" "No." I pulled him back by his arm. "I-I'll get it myself."

I took the sheet that lay on top of me off and swung my legs off the side of the bed. I realised that I wasn't wearing g the clothes I was before. I was in some kind of gown.

My face went red as I looked at the genius brother. "Did you..." I got fists full of the fabric. My face was so hot you could cook an egg on it.

He looked me up and down with a raised brow. It hit him like a ball to the face. He put his hands out. "No. No, no, no. I did not!" I pulled the sheet back over me remembering the scars on my body. Remembering... past events. "Then who did?"

He cleared his throat and pointed to a flying bot. "Ehem. His name is Sheldon. He uh... he changed you." Splinter stepped in. "Purple helped me with your injuries and such."

I looked at the turtle. His face was a darker shade of green. It had some kind of pink hue to it. "I uh- thanks." I kept it short. I stood up bringing the sheet with me only to fall onto the cold floor. "No, no. Don't stand."

Splinter helped me up to the bed again. I couldn't feel my legs. "Why can't I feel my legs?" I pull the sheet aside. They were covered from ankle to knee. "Wha..."

The door opened. "Hey, Don? I was wondering if-" it was Mikey. He stopped for a second and looked at me. He looked like he was loading. "HOLY CHEESE STICKS!"

I chuckled lightly. "Hey, Miguel." He smiled and ran towards me. He looked like he was going to go in for a hug but stopped. His smile faltered and he held his hand to his chest while rubbing it.

I hit him... 'Fuck I hit him.' "Mikey... im-" I sighed. "I'm sorry." He looked back at me with a small smile. "You mean it?" I nodded and held my arms out.

He jumped up and down before running into my arms. He nuzzled his head into my neck. "We thought you wouldn't wake up anytime soon." He pulled away. "You looked so bad and-and you-" I hushed him. "I'm here now."

The door opened again. "Michael, you're supposed to ask the question and then come back. We are starving. Oh hey, Y/n." Leo complained. He took a double take and looked at me. "Y/n?!"

I rolled my eyes and watched him run at me at full speed. He tackled me and Mikey. "Hey! Hey! Hey! Be gentle! She just woke up." Donnie scolded. Leo flapped his hand around. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. April! Raph!" He shrieked.

This time the door slammed against the wall. The snapping turtle had the small kitten in hand while huffing. April came after holding her bat up. "Who's hurt? Who's Raph gonna hurt." Raph said.

I giggled as I pushed the other two off. April's bat fell to the floor. "Y-Y/n?" Raph stared at me. The room fell silent. Gypsy jumped off Raph and ran to me. He jumped onto my lap and whined.

I was tackled again. "Bitch, I've only known you for a few days and you had me worried sick!" April called from behind me.

Raph stepped back. 'Days...' I pulled back and held onto the dark girl's shoulders. "How long have I been out?"

Word count: 1103
A/n:THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K!! I'm thinking of making all of my chapters a little longer from now on🤔. Eh whatever. Thank you and goodbye.