chapter 51

Hyunjin pov.

When I locked the door he noticed my presence. He looked at me with his innocent eyes and I smirked. I walked closer to him and pushed him on the table. He was now sitting on the table. I squeezed myself in between his legs.

"Hyunjinnie~ what are you doing." He asked me and I kissed his temple. He was really shy.

"You noticed it, didn't you?" I asked him and his blush meant a yes for me.

"What are you talking about?" He said quietly looking away. I took him by his chin and made him look at me.

"Are you acting stupid?" I asked him and he shifted his eyes everywhere but me.

"Look at me princess." I told him and he shook his head.

"Don't make me wait baby, I'm getting impatient."

"Look at me." I told him more strently and he finally looked up on me. What took him so long.

He looked at me with his big doe eyes and that was it for me. I kissed him roughly while my hands were everywhere on him body. He pushed me away for air and he tapped my shoulder already but I ignored it.

"Are you crazy?! How can you do something like this here?" He told me shyly looking into my eyes. He is right. I picked him up and went into my car. I took all our things on our way as I was still only in boxers and he had my buttonup shirt on.

I drove to my house quickly and dragged him in the bedroom. I pushed him on the bed and immediately kissed him roughly. The kiss was hungry.

I let go of the kiss andlooked at him.

"You're driving me crazy baby." I told him and wanted to kiss him again but he stopped me. I looked at him confused.

"I... I'm not ready yet." He told me and I smiled at him brushing his hair out of his face. I placed him on my lap. It may be painful and I'm having a really hard time controlling myself but I don't wanna hurt him. He's my baby and I love him. Hurt him is the last thing I want.

"I'm so glad you told me baby. I don't wanna hurt you." I said softly and he looked surprised.

"Aren't you man?" He asked quietly and I shook my head.

"Of course not. I won't do anything if you don't want to. I want you to tell me when you're ready, okay?" I asked him really softly and he nodded his head.

"Let's sleep then love." I told him and hugged him laying comfortably. I just now realized it's not comfortable as I still have my little problem.

"I need to call chan hyung first." He told me and I nodded. I left into the bathroom and took a very cold shower. I hate when this happens but what can I do, I will never ever do something against his will.

After I came back lixie was already snuggled to covers probably waiting for me and his eyes were still open. I laid next to him and hugged him tightly.

We fell asleep soon.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
I'm here to tell you that I already have a few ideas for another story so you won't need to wait until I start releasing again. I will just complete this story and put a new one immediately. I hope you'll like my other stories. This is my 4th one and my favorite of all. Thought 'alpha will always bow down to his omega' is the most popular one. This story is what I really love. I never saw something similiar on wattpad of maybe I'm stupid and there's plenty of similiar stories that doesn't really matter because this one is only my idea.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3