chapter 35

Felix pov.

We arrived and his manager with his boyfriend were already here. We greeted each other and walked in.

We sat down on the big couch and started to get to know each other better. We got to know a lot about each other. Some things I didn't even know.

"Hey hyunjin, I noticed that you have a pool outside your house. What do you guys say if we went to swim." Chan suggested and everyone started nodding. I'm kinda worried because of the bruise. I also have a few scars from the abuse when I was younger. I'm not really sure if that's a great idea. I have my biggest scar on my back.

"That's actually a great idea? Do you guys have your swimsuits?" He asked and everyone except me nodded.

"Well, I actually don't so I think I'll just stay here." I said and hyunjin shook his head.

"I can lend you something." He said and I smiled at him fakely, he really didn't help.

He took me by my hand and guided me to his room.

"Uhmmm, hyung?" I asked. He looked at me confused.

"Well, can you lend me also a long sleeved top? I don't really feel comfortable only in shorts." I asked nervously. He smiled at me.

"Of course, let me just find it." He said. He knows about that scar since he already saw me shirtless. I think he knows why am I uncomfortable. I told him everything already.

He gave me the clothes and told me to go change into his bathroom. I did. I walked out in shorts that were big so I tightened them and in a slightly bigger swim top.

"Well, the top really fits you. I accidentally bought a smaller size so I just kept it in case. Just a little big but I hope you don't mind." He said and I shook my head. I hate when my clothes are too tight but in photoshoots I have no choice.

"Can I help you with the shorts?" He asked and I nodded. I was really helpless as it kept falling. He struggled tightening it but managed to do so.

"Okay now, let me just change really quickly." He said and left to the bathroom. He walked out after a while. He only had shorts on and was shirtless.

I looked away from him quickly as I couldn't stand looking at his bare chest. He walked towards me and pushed me towards his door gently.

"Too shy to look princess?" He asked with a visible smirk. I blushed even more and kept looking down.

"Look at me baby." He said and when I didn't listened he pulled my chin by his fingers.

"I said look at me." He said strently. I looked into his eyes.

"What about the third hint?" I asked him and he smiled. He shook his head.

"You need to wait. I don't wanna ruin our days together in case it's too much for you." He said looking kinda sad. I think he really likes me. I'm almost sure after the talk I had with chan and jisung.

"What if I know and I don't need the third hint?" I asked and he smirked.

"Well, good for you. I will still give you the hint tho." He said and pecked my lips. He pulled away and opened the door.  When he walked out I walked right beside him and kissed his cheek.

"Hurry up or someone else will steal me away from you." I said giggling and ran off. You heard right.

There is someone who is trying to make me his for some time now. I don't like him but he doesn't seem to give up. He's Chinese and annoying. I need something to make him go away and if hyunjin will finally give me the third hint and we will start dating that will be perfect.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
So who do you think is after lix?
Chinese guy is going after him. Try to guess.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3