chapter 19

Hyunjin pov.

I was glaring at chan as he had his hands on lixies waist and lix actually didn't mind.

What is he so touchy for? It's not like they're dating each other. There's no need to do this. I'm so annoyed. Chan let go of lix and I'm glad he did.

Chan walked closer to me and stood next to me.

"You jealous?" He asked me with a smirk. I shook my head, in fact I am but he doesn't need to know.

"No?" He asked and I nodded clenching my fist. Lix was looking at us confused. Chan smirked again and walked back to lix.

He backhugged him as his gaze was on me. He whispered something in his ear and lix giggled. He kissed his soft looking hair.

I can feel my blood boil. I have the urge to kill that motherfucker.

Lix took out his phone and showed something to chan as chan tightened his grip around his waist, putting his head on lixs shoulder. He kissed lixs neck and that was enough for me.

I left. I sat at the bar and drank the whole glass of whiskey at once.

I heard someone sit next to me and I looked. It was chan. I was annoyed as I showed another glass of whiskey down my throat.

"You still gonna tell me you're not jealous?" Chan said sipping on his drink.

"Look hyunjin, I know you like him and you should show him. Not just sit here and let him talk with random guys. Look." He pointed towards where lix was, there was another actor. The actor was giving lix his phone, I guess he wants his number.

"What about you chan? You don't want him?" I asked chan as he looked at me shocked.

"No man, I already have my baby. Go get yours." He told me and I nodded. I drank like 4 glasses of whiskey but I still feel quite sober. I can feel alcohol in my veins as I took two shots of tequila.

I'm a heavy drinker so it takes long till I get drunk but I think the tequila fucked me up a bit.

I walked towards lix and took him by his waist. He turned towards me surprised. I looked at the actor who had an unpleasant look on his face as I showed up.

"Why you here?" He asked and I scoffed.

"I'm here for my baby." I said as alcohol was in my whole system now. Lixs eyes widened as he looked at me and started blushing.

"You're just an imaginary couple, not a real one. I was talking with felix about something so will you fuck off?" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"How do you know we're just an imaginary couple? Have you asked us?" I told him with a smirk and he looked indeed shocked.

"Prove it." He said and I nodded. Lix was just watching the whole time until I pulled him in front of me and placed my hands on his hips.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
Drunk hyunjin is on a different level.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3