chapter 45

Felix pov.

We are finally sitting in the cinema. I don't even know who's picking the movie. Just please don't be a horror one. Luck is on my side today because it wasn't a horror one.

We got comfortable and sat there. I didn't really feel like eating something but others were eating a lot. As I'm still not used to food. I already gained some weight. I can't say it's a lot but it's not too little either. From 42 I'm at 48. I think I'm doing well. Also other people in my age and as a guy. Like sungie, seungmin or maybe jeongin. They're somewhere from 55-60 so I'm not somewhere too far away. I actually feel okay with my weight now. I don't think I need to gain more but I won't mind if I do.

The movie was somehow not interesting to anyone as everyone were just talking with each other. We decided to play a different movie. You know I pray horror won't come but came. They wanted to be scared. The title is byebye man. It is pretty fucked up and the way those dogs looks. I got so scared, I covered myself with a blanket completely. When I felt a hand on my waist I flinched and almost screamed.

Suddenly the blanket got pulled away and I saw hyunjin smiling at me. He pulled me closer to him by the hand he still has on my waist.

"It's not real angel. It's fake, movie. Don't worry I'm here." He said and placed me on his lap. I laid on his chest as his hands were placed on my stomach. I played with his fingers to calm down as the movie was scary. I was really comfortable and couldn't help myself but to flinch whenever there was a scary scene. I always squeezed his finger.

Hyunjin pov.

Lixie was laying on my chest. He's so adorable. I can't help but to fall deeper in love. His small hands are playing with my fingers and I can't help but to coo. He didn't even notice as he was so i to movie. He looked so scary. I feel bad for picking this.

I continue to stare at his small hands not even knowing what's going on in the movie. Only thing I know is that some girl whose I don't know name wanted to kill her friend with a hammer. Crazy.

I took his hand in mine and squeezed it. Then I let go and put my hand against his. His hand's so small. I really love him. He's my baby. I squealed quietly. He still haven't noticed any of these as he kept looking at what's in front of him. Big ass screen.

The movie finished and they played another one

IT.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
Byebye man is a really great movie. I really recommend. I don't remember it too much because I saw it when it came out.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3