chapter 24

Felix pov.

We were on the set again and I kinda kept zoning off. I wasn't the only one. Today is a really bad day for me and everyone. Everyone are still quite drunk from yesterday but I didn't even drink. I'm just really confused. They gave us a pause so we can rest a bit. I'm so sleepy, I wanna go home.

Our series are in like 8th episode and we still didn't have at least one day off. Tomorrow we're starting to film ep 9 as we're almost in the end with this one. What is special about ep 9 is the fact that I have to 'sleep' with hyunjin. You know what I mean.

Minsung already slept with each other in 7th episode and sungie was so embarrassed as he was only in his boxers in front of everyone, I'm not gonna be somehow better.

We finally are ending for today as our director found useless to continue. He even gave us a week off. That's great so now for a week no series. I still have a lots of interview and photoshoots so it's not like a total week off but at least I don't need to film anything.

I waited for sungie as he was talking with minho. Minho pecked his lips quickly so nobody will see and I was the only one that noticed as everyone just wanted to go home. Jisung ran off to me and when he saw the look on my face he knew I noticed. I smirked as he looked down shyly.

"Got any news for us?" I heard chan ask as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we both stood in front of sung. I guess I'm not the only one who noticed.

"We are dating." He said quietly and quickly started to leave towards our car. I looked at chan and cheered happily. We hugged each other as we were both so happy for him.

"Come on you idiots. We still have to work today." Jisung yelled at us as we ran towards him. I started to tease him and he ignored me.

We finally left and now we can go home. Only for a while as I have an interview with hyunjin and jisung has a photoshoot with minho. I really wonder how is it gonna be between me and hyunjin.

I hope we're good as I'm not angry anymore. I'm also still thinking about what he told me.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
So minsung are dating and hyunlix are not far away. Wait for a while and they'll be happy together.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3

Love U The Seriesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें