chapter 6

Nobody's pov.

Sam and yongbok, best friends since forever. What youngbok doesn't know is the fact that sam actually loves him. They were sitting in the bus going to the arcade.

"Are you sure I don't look horrible in this skirt?" Youngbok asked trying to cover the fact he has a skirt.

"I already told you million times. You're the prettiest, you look good in literally everything so stop overthinking and be yourself." Sam said as he patted yongbok head.

"Okay." Yongbok said quietly slightly blushing making sure Sam won't notice.

If you look at this from my point of view this is hilarious. They like each other yet are scared to lose their friendship if they say anything.

They continued to talk a bit until a strange old man showed up, he looked weak and there were no seats. Yongbok noticed and wanted to get up but sam was faster. Sam told the old man to sit down and relax.

As the drive continued the old strange man started to touch yongboks thighs. Yongbok was frightened. Sam noticed yongbok is looking scared and looked at the old man. He noticed the old man's hand is going up yongboks skirt.

Sam was quick to react and said out loudly for everyone in the bus to hear.

"Excuse me, can you stop touching my boyfriend's thighs, he looks really uncomfortable." Sam said and yongbok looked at him shocked.

The old man looked embarrassed, he should be. After the bus stopped he quickly ran away. Yongbok was red.

"I'm really sorry for saying I'm your boyfriend, it was to protect you. Are you okay?" Sam asked yongbok and yongbok nodded.

"I'm fine let's not talk about it." Yongbok said and sam continued to stare at him.

"STOPPPP!" The director yelled and hyunjin finally stopped staring.

"Hyunjin, gosh. You have to look out of the window not keep staring at him like some kind of a creep." The director said and hyunjin looked down embarrassed.

As you can see it was all in their new drama. This is the first ep. Sam and yongbok seems to be in love already, who would think that the best friends of 6 years would fall in love with each other.

"I'm sorry. Should we try again?" Hyunjin asked as the director kept looking at the scene on the camera.

"Actually you know what? This is really great. Let's go with this." The director said and everyone nodded.

"Okay this is all for today, thank you all for coming." The director said with his strong french accent. Everyone bowed and started to clean up. Our actors went to change in their rooms.

Jisung ran away from minho as their scene was just about bumping into each other. It still made jisung flustered. Jisung ran to felix and hugged him, felix giggled.

Felix and jisung went to change and were ready to leave after a long and exhausting day.

After them and chan returned home they went to sleep immediately. They even forgot to go to a company.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
I hope you had a great day.
Today I found out there's a boy that likes me and I made him cry, just because I didn't know he likes me and I didn't talk with him. I feel really guilty, but he should've told me.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3