chapter 39

Hyunjin pov.

I walked down with lix behind me. I was walking quickly and I can see that lix struggled to keep up with me. I decided to slow down a bit as I didn't want him to fall.

"Guys? Where are you going? I'm about to make breakfast, you can go after." Chan said and I shook my head.

"We will bring something to eat on our way back. You're the guest here so let me take care of it."  Chan just nodded and me and lix headed out.

I drove off. I was driving fastly and because there was an extremely stupid driver in front of me. I needed to slow down drastically. Lix whimpered. I put my hand in front of lixies chest securing him a bit.

"Hyung can you please slow down, it's dangerous." He said taking a deep breath.

"Sorry angel." I told him smiling at him. After I started the car I was going slowly. I placed my hand on his thigh and watched his reaction. He just blushed and looked out of the window.

We arrived and I walked out not before putting my mask on. I opened the door for lix and waited for him to get out. He put his mask on quickly after and we entered the cafe and sat in the corner. After a while we saw another male in mask come in and I recognized it's renjun.

He sat down at the opposite of us and looked at lix. We could finally take our masks off as nobody was able to see in here. I put my mask on the table and others did the same.

"I thought we're both here for you to tell me how pathetic I am. Why are you still silent?" He was clearly talking with me but was staring at lixie with a smirk.

"I didn't come to fight. I just came to tell you that you shouldn't go after my boy or it won't end well." I said with a visible rage in my voice.

"I don't care that he's your boy. I've been trying for so long to get him. I want him." He said unbothered. How dare he say he wants my lixie.

"Well, find another one. Lixie's mine." I said and he got angry and stood up.

"He's not yours! He can pick one of us by himself." He said and I stood up as well. I walked closer to him.

"And who do you think he will pick?" I challenged him as I know I already won. Lixie is mine.

"You're always just bothering him. Don't you think he finds you annoying or maybe boring? He always rejects you that means he doesn't really like you idiot. Stop living in your dream because you have no chance with him. He's mine already." I said only for our table to hear. He scoffed.

"You won't scare me away with your stupid words." He said and looked at lix. I don't want him to bring lix into this.

"Felix, if you had to pick between me and him. Who would you pick. You know me longer baby. I bet you don't wanna be with that idiot." He was talking calmly. We both kinda calmed down after I challenged him.

I got so angry at the nickname that I almost punched him but before I could do so lixie got up and left to the restroom.

" Don't you fucking dare call him baby again or I really won't be able to hold myself." I growled lowly so that I even scred him a bit. Good for me.

"Also don't bring him into this, I don't want him to be bothered by you. Just stop fucking texting him. That was the whole point of this meeting. Stop texting him and annoying him. I don't want you to even talk with him. He feels uncomfortable because of you. You should really think before you do. He's my boy. Remember that." I said and got up. Lixie was on his way back to us. I grabbed his hand and started walking out. Renjun was calling after us and when we were almost near our car, he grabbed lixies wrist.

"Let me go." Lixie said quietly. We were both holding him by wrist. Only difference was that I did it gently. He harshly pulled him towards himself as I didn't want to hurt him so I was forced to let go. Lix bumped into renjun's chest and almost fell down but renjun caught him. This is literally the first time I'm glad renjun is near lix.

Renjun grabbed lixies waist and I needed to look away for a bit. I needed to take a deep breath to look up and see smirking renjun. I needed to take another deep breath for the reason not to kill him.

"Let him go. You're making my boyfriend uncomfortable." I said calmly as he scoffed.

"Now it's time for him to pick. Felix, you either wanna stay with me or you want to go with that asshole." I saw panic in lixies eyes as he looked at me. He tried to put renjun's hand off his waist so he would feel more free and comfortable. I can't believe that renjun can think lix will actually choose him before me.

"Do I really need to choose?" He asked us quietly. Renjun said yes and I walked closer to both of them. Renjun was still holding his waist. I focused on his hand as his hand slowly slide down to his ass and squeezed it. Lix looked so frightened. I clenched my fist as lixie looked so scared to be next to him. I walked towards them and tried to take lix away.

"I want to go with hyunjin hyung." He said quietly scared to be next to renjun. Renjun looked shocked. He got angry and pushed lix away. Lixie stumbled back and almost fell but I was there to catch him. He turned towards me and hugged me quickly. I can feel he started crying.

I picked him up and glared at renjun for one last time. I walked towards car and sat in my drivers seat with lix on my lap. I calmed him down, believe me, I really tried but he just wouldn't stop crying.

"Why are these things always happening to me?" He asked as he sniffed. I patted his head.

"Don't cry baby. I'm really sorry. He won't hurt you anymore." I feel so bad. How could I let it go so far.

"Don't say sorry it's not your fault." He said and I nodded. I started the car and put lix on passengers seat. He just curled up like a ball and looked out of the window.

On our way home we picked up food for everyone and soon we were home.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3