chapter 50

Hyunjin pov.

We started playing and I'm ready like I was never. I seriously won't fuck him here in front of everyone but who know what happens after. I won't do anything if he says so but I just silently hope he will agree. I really love him and I'm planning on telling it to him but it's not easy. What if he say he doesn't love me back. Fuck, what am I thinking about that's not possible, he loves and and that's it.

I dragged the actor from the club to the 'dorm' as he is my 'friend' and friends help to each other. I'm really glad that the scene is fake and I actually don't need to worry about him for real. I would fuck him up if he was my friend and tried to steal my boy. Fuck him. I pushed him on the bed so he was now sleeping there and left the 'dorm'. I'm always trying to play my character the best I can.

I walked into my 'dorm' and opened the door to see yongbok standing there waiting for me probably. He looked really cute and the urge to fuck him was almost unbearable. I need my self control. I walked closer to him and pushed him closer to me. He looked really shocked. I'm gonna change the scene a bit.

I immediately kissed him as he kissed back. I picked him up but made sure his thight weren't really the thing that everyone notice, I simply covered them with my hands. I walked into that bedroom we have there. I placed him on the bed and hovered over him. I looked at him for a second before kissing his neck leaving a dark hickeys. I continued to his collarbone that already had a few hickeys but weren't so noticeable anymore so I simply made more.

He was moaning and I actually got hard from this. It's just fake but still. Hearing his sweet moans and smelling his addicting sweet scent. It was painful and I really needed felix. I bit him that caused him to yelp out and moan very loudly.

It was so weird to do something like this in front of everyone. I still didn't care as felix was the only thing I needed right now. I needed more of his moans and kisses. Touches.

We continued our bed scene with the fact we had only boxers on as the blanket was covering them. I was hovering over him while one of his legs was over my shoulder. Our dicks touching through our boxers as I was really hard. I will need a cold shower.

Our scene ended and I needed more. I don't even know how to get our of the bed. Before we could leave director stopped us.

"It wasn't in the script hyunjin! Why is novody listening to me. Even minho did whatever he wanted in their bed scene. I give up. That's all for today." He said with a defeated smile and left.

I looked at lix and he was a blushing mess as I was still hovering over him. There's also a big chance he noticed my little problem. I looked at him and he was really shy and didn't want to look at me. Does he know?

He pushed me off slightly and ran away. I was confused and went after him.

He stopped in his changing room as I went after him locking the door.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
I cringed so many times writing this. I know that many of you are gonna be like 'this is nothing' but for me? I'm not used to write these thing and I felt so weird. I also rewritten that scene so many times.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3