chapter 44

Felix pov.

We ordered snacks for our movie night and started preparing everything. We put pillows and blankets in the private cinema. Hyunjin really has many weird rooms in his house. I decided to make some brownies and cookies.

I needed a bowl so I tried to find one. When I did I wasn't able to reach it.

"Damn, why is it so high?" I mumbled to myself. I heard a deep chuckle.

"It's not high love, you're just short." He said and I scoffed. I didn't even bother to look at him.

"Have you seen changbin hyung?" I asked finally turning towards him. Which was a mistake. He was too close so I quickly turned away again. He started laughing when changbin suddenly appeared here. He had a death glare on.

"That was not funny." He said and left. I giggled. I continued to try and reach the bowl when I felt a body sticked on mine. I flinched and put the arm away quickly. Then I saw another arm and recognized it's hyunjin. Well, it makes sense I'm stupid.

He put the bowl down and I turned towards him. He was still so close. He was only centimeters away, he came even closer placing his hands around my waist. He pushed me more to the counter and I placed my hands on his chest. He almost kissed me when changbin came in again. I blushed a deep shade of red and pushed him away slightly. He didn't move and inch so I hid my face in his shoulder.

"Sorry man!" Changbin said and quickly left.

"Yah, you idiot! Think before you do." Hyunjin yelled after him. He pulled my face up and cupped my cheeks.

"Where were we?" He asked with a smirk and leaned in for a kiss. I pushed him away and he looked at me confused.

"Nowhere. We are in the kitchen so stop." I told him and he groaned. He then pouted. He looks like an idiot. He came closer again and as I was trying to push him he held my hands. He whispered.

"If changbin didn't come in, you would be already on the counter half naked." He said and I blushed again. I looked away from him. He just pecked my lips and left the kitchen.

I just continued to cook pretending nothing happened.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
Kinda bored. School is hard. I hate my life. Nothing new....
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3