chapter 10

Nobody's pov.
(In the restaurant)

After they arrived they ordered a lot of food. As they were waiting for food they talked, trying to foget everything that happened and just continue living a good life. Chan cracked a joke and everyone started laughing.

Felix pov.

I started laughing but my stomach started to hurt so much. I stopped laughing and touched my stomach. It hurt because of that kick. Hyunjin is sitting next to me, he noticed. He moved closer to my ear and whispered.

"You okay?" He asked me and I nodded. He looked at me skeptically and then nodded. They brought our food to our table and we started eating. After these 7 days I'm not even hungry but I'll eat for the sake of my hyungs and sungie.

I ate a little and I'm full already. I just kept playing with my food.

"Lix you're full already? No way, we just started eating, there's no way you're full already." Minho said and I looked at him.

"I'm full already." I said, I never eat so little. But you know, after 7 days I need to go slowly on my body.

Next day
Felix pov.

Today me and hyunjin have an interview. I don't mind the actual interview but I hate the fact that we need to do a fan service. I knew this will come but I don't think my poor heart can handle someone so hot like hyunjin being touchy and lovey-dovey with me.

We uploaded just about two or three episodes and the series already blew the internet up. I'm happy but now everywhere I go everyone know me, it's getting quite uncomfortable. Some of them are also being disrespectful about my character. Just because he's a crossdresser doesn't mean I am one.

I'm not gonna lie, I like to wear that stuff because it's fashionable. It looks great, you just need to find a great combination.

My stylist is now preparing an outfit for me, the outfit has to fit my character so I have a skirt, it looks great tho.

I really like it but it's a bit short, actually not a bit a lot. That would be such an interesting interview. There would be two parts of the interview one with a korean girl she looked sympathetic and the second part is with some kind of a foreigner man.

(Later)

We arrived and walked inside. I was really close to hyunjin as cameras were everywhere, I don't really feel comfortable. We bowed to everyone and walked towards the couches. The lady was already there smiling at us. She is sitting on the same couch next to me. She is really pretty.

The cameras started and we got ready.

"Hi! Welcome to the new episode of meeting our celebrities. Today we have a young models who just recently started working on their new project named love u the series. I hope you'll enjoy!"

"So before we start I would like to mention I'm a big fan of this series and I cannot wait for next episode. Can you tell us when the next episode will air in?" She asked us and we nodded on her smiling.

"Yeah, of course. This Friday." Hyunjin said and she squealed in excitement.

"I'll be waiting~" she said and we started.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
I'm here again. I'm happy I survived my exams.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3