chapter 11

Felix pov.

So me and hyunjin were sitting next to each other with hyunjins hand around my shoulder. I was trying to cover my legs and look normal while doing that.

"So now, I would like you to explain your outfits." She said and hyunjin started first.

"So I have this Dior suit. It's a black suit with no tie." He said and it was now my turn.

"I just wore what they gave me." I said and everyone started laughing. I don't know what's funny here, I really did.

"That doesn't really matter, what really matters is that you look gorgeous in that." She said and I smiled at her.

"Thank you."

.........

"Okay, so, I'm afraid our conversation ends here, you're really adorable couple and I hope you'll have a great day." She said bowing and leaving.

Now it was turn for the foreigner. This part of the interview will be English. We will speak English so it's no problem for me.

He came in and he looked like a typical American. I didn't pay much attention to him as we just sat down and he introduced himself. It was a great interview but he was getting too close to me. I got closer to hyunjin as he was touching my leg. I crossed my legs. I'm really uncomfortable and I wanna leave as he keeps staring. I'm just trying to finish it quickly and go home.

I think hyunjin noticed because he placed his hand on my waist and pulled me closer. He also took of his jacket and placed it on top of my crossed legs. He kept his hand on my waist as he was staring at the creep for the rest of the interview.

After the interview ended we finally left.

"Are you okay?" Hyunjin asked me as I kept staring into nothing, I nodded.

"I forgot. The photoshoot is today or tomorrow?" I asked him trying to change the topic and he thought for a while.

"Tomorrow." He said and I nodded again. We stayed silent for the rest of the ride. The driver dropped me off first so I said goodbye and left. It's not like I'm not close to hyunjin, I actually am, a lot. It's just today is not really my day.

I walked inside our house, I saw jisung run up to me and hug me.

"Come on, dinner is ready." He said and dragged me into the kitchen.

------------------------------------------------------
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3