chapter 43

Felix pov.

We spent our time talking with each other. He wouldn't stop kissing me as I told him about something. It tickles so I started giggling. He was kissing my neck and collarbone. He then stopped on a certain spot and started sucking. I moaned at the pleasure as he continued to suck a dark hickey on my neck. When he was done he did more. I didn't realize this could be a problem as we are having a shoot in two days.

He kept sucking until I tapped his shoulder and he let go. He smiled at me and pecked my lips. I got up and looked into the mirror he had in his room.

I gasped. What has he done. He walked behind me and slide his hands on my waist as I continued to look at the hickeys.

"Hyungggg~" I whined. He looked at me in the mirror and I glared at him.

"Look what have you done." I said pointing to my neck. He touched his work and smiled.

"Beautiful. Everyone knows who you belong to now. A work of art." He said really proudly. I bet that he would like to show it of to others.

"No that's not beautiful, we have shoot in two days hyunjin." I told him.

"Okay, I'm sorry." He said looking down. I know he doesn't really mean it. I scoffed as I walked off. At least I have a hoodie that is covering it perfectly. I can also use makeup to the shoot.

We heard a knock on our door. It's almost a lunch time so I bet chan is cooking. He is a great cook.

"Food is almost done come out." It was minho. I quickly covered it more and came out. He smiled at me and we walked downstairs leaving hyunjin behind.

I saw sungie there sitting on the chair looking into his phone. I walked towards him and he noticed me. He smiled at me.

"Come with me." I said and pulled him with me. I stopped in the room that was empty looking like a dance room.

"What's wrong love?" He asked me and I looked at him with wide eyes. I saw the concern in his eyes.

"Babe! You won't believe this." I told him and he looked at me curious but worried at the same time.

"I'm dating hyunjin." I said quietly and saw as sungie started jumping around happily. I couldn't help but to smile.

"Do others knows about this?" He asked me but I shook my head.

"I wanted you to know it first." I told him and he hugged me happily. He is even happier that me gosh.

"If he ever did something. Remember I'm here and can kill him alright?" He asked and I nodded.

"Okay, love you." He said and I smiled.

"Love you too. Come on we should go. Others must be waiting for us." I told him and he nodded. We interlocked our hands together and walked out of here others were already sitting around the table waiting for us. When they noticed us they all smiled.

"Are you sure you two aren't a thing. I know you're with minho but you two really looks like a couple." Changbin said and I giggled and looked at sungie as he also giggled.

"Two bottoms can't make a top." Minho said and hyunjin nodded.

"Besides, felix is my boyfriend." He said and everyone were shocked.

"You two are really dating already?!" Minho asked as he looked really happy.

"Yeah, we started dating like two hours ago." Hyunjin told him with a smile.

"Well, I'm really happy for both of you but can we please start eating?" Chan said as he must've been really hungry. I giggled and everyone nodded.

We started eating. We decided to have a movie night tonight.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
Bye
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3