chapter 40

Hyunjin pov.

We arrived at home and lixie ran inside. I feel so sad for him. My poor baby. I walked inside to find lix in jisung's arms crying and everyone around them worried. I walked towards them and chan immediately started asking me questions. Minho joined him. I walked with them away for a bit and explained everything.

I looked at lix to see him walking away with sungie. I think he's gonna tell him what happened. We just walked inside the kitchen to prepare the breafast so we can put it on the table.

I felt like I fucked up really bad. I can see minho's angry face. He must be angry at me.

"I'm really sorry minho." I told him when I walked closer to him. He looked at me confused.

"What are you sorry for?" He asked tilting his head to the side.

"I let renjun touch him." I said feeling guilty. He put his hand on my shoulder.

"That wasn't your fault idiot." He said and chuckled a bit. I smiled at him and continued to help others.

Felix pov.

I ran into hyunjin's house straight to sungie. I jumped on him and he caught me. He started asking me what happened but I told him nothing as everyone were here as well. I don't really feel comfortable telling it to them. I don't mind if minho, chan and jisung knows but I'm not really close with others.

Also I am not dramatic, I'm just too sensitive.

Jisung took me into his and minho's room. He sat on the bed with me still in his arms. He was patting my back which eventually calmed me down.

"Will you tell me what happened love?" He asked softly and I nodded.

"You know the boy that is always texting me, right?" I said shaking a bit.

"You mean renjun?" He asked and I nodded more tears coming out of my eyes. He wiped them and I took a deep breath. You don't know what happened after that photoshoot incident. I was crying my eyes out and the only person that was able to help me was sungie. I love him. And now I'm being for real, between him and hyunjin. He's the one I would pick.

"Well, he....he. He touched me." I said crying harder. He hugged me tighter. He waited till I calmed down and we walked downstairs to have breakfast. My legs are shaking and I have problem to walk. So I was really slow. Sungie probably didn't mind.

I squealed in surprise when I felt someone pick me up. I looked who it is to see hyunjin, he smiled at me. I blushed. He walked downstairs with me and sat me on one chair. He sat right next to me and sungie glared at him.

He just sat somewhere else scoffing.

Everyone started talking, I quickly forgot about what happened, laughing and talking with them. I feel better now.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
Bye
Please eat well and stay safe<3