chapter 29

Hyunjin pov.

When we arrived I put my hands down in my pockets. I let lix look around and I can see he likes it as his eyes sparkles.

There is a bench and a big blanket. We have a perfect view on a sunset. It took a long time till I found this place and it's another hint for him. I wish he likes me back but I can't be sure that's why I just can't tell him. I'm not really sure but I think he likes me back as his responses to what I do or say are really great, he isn't even disgusted. He doesn't mind if I touch or kiss him.

I pulled him to sit on the bench and sat down next to him. I pulled the blanket over us but since he was too far away the blanket suddenly seemed small. I pulled him closer to me and finally wrapped the blanket around us fully.

"Why are you doing all this?" He asked me and rested his head on my shoulder. I chickled as he looked really cute. I wrapped my arm around him so now there was no space between us. He got more comfortable on my shoulder and continued to watch the sky.

"This is one of your hints." I said and he looked up at me.

"That's a second hint. How many hints are there?" He asked me and I smiled. The next one is the last one.

"Only three." I said and he pouted looking away. I patted his head and he looked back into my eyes.

"But I still have no idea." He said and I chickled a bit.

"Really you don't? Not even a little bit?" I asked and he wanted to shook his head but instead looked away with a blush on his face. He knows? No way, maybe he just expect something like this.

"Wait you know?" I asked and he shook his head.

"There is an idea that won't leave my mind but it's a bullshit. Don't mind it, let's just watch the sunset." He said and I nodded. We watched the sunset.

The the sun was replaced with moon, it was already really cold and lix was shaking. I hugged him fully. I wanted to talk with him about what he told me but I guess it's time to go back.

We got into the car and I turned heating on. I let lix keep the blanket around him as he was really cold.

"Thank you for taking me here. I really enjoyed it." He said and I smiled at him caressing his cheek.

"I'm happy you liked it angel." He blushed.

I leaned closer to him and he looked shocked. I don't wanna make him uncomfortable so I stopped before kissing him. I was just a millimeter away and the urge to kiss him was incredible but I was able to hold back.

"Can I?" I asked softly and when I saw him nod, I kissed him. He still sucks at kissing but I don't mind as I always lead. He just follows me and I find it cute.

We continued to kiss until he tapped my shoulder. That means he's out of breath. I put my forehead against his. I rested there for a while before I pulled away and smiled at him.

I started the car and drove off. I arrived at his house. I pecked his lips once again and let him walk in. Then I finally went home.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
Bye
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3