chapter 36

Hyunjin pov.

Someone is seriously after lixie? Who? I need to find out. I need to make him mine sooner then. Tonight or tomorrow. I was planning it on our first bed scene. I know it's kinda random but I wanted to make him mine after the scene.

Now I need to hurry up. I ran after him and stopped him.

"Who? Do you like him? Or he likes you? Do you want to be with him?" I asked him questions and he giggled. What is so funny here?

"His name is renjun." He said and I was shocked to hear it. He is a really famous actor. He is going after what's mine. I always liked him but I don't anymore.

"Do you like him?" He just ignored my question and left after others. How dare he ignore me. Just wait lixie, just wait.

I said to myself and went after others. I jumped into the pool while others were still up there not even a little wet yet. I went back to where they were standing and picked jisung up and threw him into the pool. Minho glared at me and pushed me there as well.

I saw everyone pushing each other in as lix just stood there giggling and watching them.

I went towards him and he noticed me when I already picked him up. He started hitting my chest as he wanted me to let go.

"Take a deep breath princess." I told him and jumped in with him in my arms. I made sure he was still in my arms as I got up from underneath the water. I pulled him up with me.

"You jerk." He said and I smirked. Iet go of him as I just stood here. The pool perfectly matches my height but he's a lot shorter that me so he needed to swim the whole time. He will get tired soon.

I placed my hand on his waist holding him close to me so he doesn't need to swim anymore. He just thanked me quietly.

"Anything for my princess." I told him and he blushed. Suddenly chan splashed water on both of us. I fixed lixies hair as they were now everywhere and pulled him to the side. I went after chan and pulled him underwater. I heard lix giggle.

I let go of him after just a few seconds so it wasn't dangerous. He then went after me and wanted to pull me there as well but failed. Everyone started fighting in water. Sung and lix struggled a bit as they were too short. Minho just sticked with sung and I did with felix.

Soon we were all exhausted getting out of the water.

I showed every couple their room and they went to take a shower. I have to take lix into my room as I have no more guest rooms. Only three. Other rooms are occupied by something.

"I hope you don't mind that you have to sleep in the same bed. I can sleep on the couch if you want." I told him and he shook his head.

"I will just take a shower okay? Can you please give me my bag?" He asked and I nodded. I noticed his bag was right next to my legs so I gave it to him.

He lft and I already started to plan how to make him tell me more about renjun.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
Bye
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3