chapter 49

Felix pov.

There it is. Our bed scene. I need to be shirtless but I don't want to as I have a big ass scar and only four people knows about that. I don't need the whole world to talk about my ugly scar. I already have a lots of hate for my freckles and I don't really wanna get more.

I need to talk with our director. I walked to him and when he saw me he smiled.

"Mr. Lee! What a beautiful day to shoot right. Today is your first bed scene are you excited? Well, you better go ready." He was so cheerful. He is really nice so I hope he will agree.

"I need to keep my shirt on." I told him and he looked at me confused. He then shook his head and sighed.

"Why is that?" He asked and I was really nervous but if I want to keep the shirt he needs a reason.

"I have a big scar on my back and I'm not really comfortable to show it." I said quickly and quietly so only he can hear me and he nodded understanding. He sighed thinking about something deeply.

"I have an idea. You will have a big buttonup shirt that will be sam's and you won't have your pants and hyunjin will keep the pants but won't have a shirt. But that means we need to change something." He started saying fastly and I was glad I understood him. I smiled and bowed.

In the meantime director was telling everyone about the changes I was sitting on the chair getting my makeup and hair done. My hair will be destroyed by hyunjin either now or at home so I don't really care.

I walked into changing room and took the buttonup shirt that reached almost my knees. I have only the shirt and boxers on and I feel so weird. I walked outside to the set only to my friend from staff to come up to me and help me. He's the one that left because hyunjin was acting weirdly.

He unbuttoned three of the buttons and fixed them. Hyunjin soon walked up.

"I can do it." Hyunjin said and slightly pushed the staff with his body. The staff just frowned and left.

"You're so disrespectful." I told him and he chickled before buttoning one of the three buttons up and looking into my eyes.

"And you're half naked in front of everyone here. You're making me go jealous and possessive again." He whispered in my ear.

"What?! it is longer than I thought it would be. Also they wanted to leave me shirtless, be happy they didn't." I told him and he pecked my lips. We had some time since everyone were still fixing the changes.

What changes?

The previous scene was like sam got drunk in the club and yongbok was also out and coincidentally they were on the same club both drunk. They had to go home together and strip each other and you know the rest.

The actual scene is the fact that sam went to pick up his drunk friend and went to his dorm with him. After his friend was safe in his bed he is going to his own dorm that he shares with yongbok. He sees yongbok looking so cute in his buttonup shirt and you know the rest.

This will be fun. I like the second version more since they're not drunk and know exactly what they're doing. I just spent some more time with hyunjin before they called us to go on set.

------------------------------------------------------
Hiii
I'm so bored, I'm out of town right now but I expected more. I went there alone but my sister will catch up with me soon. I hope she'll arrive soon and safe. Let's pray for my sister guys.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3