chapter 41

Felix pov.

We finished our breakfast and decided to go to swim again. It was raining outside but we're just stupid and we still went swimming. I love rain so I didn't mind. Actually the water feels so much warmer in this cold rain. I don't feel like swimming today, I just stayed in the corner. I wanted to be closer to them but I'm too short and I don't wanna swim.

I started to get bored so I planned to get out. However before I did, I felt big hands on my waist. I turned to look and it was hyunjin.

"Where do you think you're going princess?" He asmed with a smirk. I sighed.

"I don't feel like swimming and I'm quite bored." I said and he nodded.

"Well, why aren't you there with us. You don't need to swim, just be there with us." He told me amd I shook my head.

"I'm too short." I told him embarrassed. He just chuckled a bit. He pulled me closer to him and put my hands around his neck. He put his hands on my thighs.

"Jump love." He said and I jumped. I wrapped my legs around his waist as his hands were supporting me by my thighs.

He then walked towards others and we had fun. I started to feel tired after a while so I put my head on his shoulder. Hyunjin of course noticed.

"Are you tired angel?" He asked. I love the pet names he is giving me. Princess is quite weird cuz I'm not a girl but I don't mind. I love it. I nodded and he started walking out of the pool with me in his arms.

"Lixie is tired, we are going inside. You can come later." Hyunjin called at others as they nodded. I love the way he will do anything to make me happy.

He's also a very jealous and possessive type of a guy. He is jealous even at sungie. He was also jealous at chan, chan told me. I don't think he needs to be jealous because of sungie, like yes. We did kissed each other, saw each other naked and other things but we are not a thing. Many people thought so until I became shipped with hyunjin.

Also we are not dating but it looks like it. I actually wanna date him but I'm not sure if he really likes me or he's just like that with his friends. Cuz like me and sungie are like that so I don't think he cannot be like that with his friends. So there's a pretty big chance he takes us two only as a friends which I don't.

He walked with me to his room as I was shaking in coldness. He stood me on my legs and wrapped a big towel around me.

I walked inside the bathroom and took a shower washing my hair. I walked out dressed in a sweater and sweatpants. My hair are still wet.

"Come here." Hyunjin said and I walked towards him. He sat me on the bed and started drying my hair. He was already after shower and changed. I guess he used a different bathroom.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3