chapter 5

Felix pov.

A week passed and everything went smoothly, I was feeling dizzier each day but I ignored it. Yesterday my boss weighed me and told me I have perfect weight and I should keep that. I weighed 42 kg. It's crazy I feel so much lighter. Chan keeps forcing me to eat but I can't. I can't come having more than 42 kg or I'm sure he would kill me.

Today is the day I'm gonna meet the one that is gonna act with me in that bl series, I'm glad I don't need to kiss a girl. They will give each one of us our roles and let us get to know each other better. That's it for today, no acting.

We arrived and chan took us to where we have to meet. Sungie is here as well as he have to play with me. I'm really nervous. As the director came we all bowed. So this is the cast. There's not exactly too much people here, just enough. I recognized hyunjin hyung is here as well. They gave everyone their roles until only 4 people stayed. I looked around and it was my hyung, minho hyung.

"Okay, so the side couple is mr. Lee, the older one and mr. Han" Director said and I looked at the one who is gonna be with me.

"The main couple is mr. Hwang and the younger mr. Lee." I was shocked, I looked at hyunjin hyung and he just smirked at me.

He came towards me and said.

"Guess we're a couple now." He said and I nodded looking down. I was starting to feel dizzy again. I managed to stay still.

"Are you okay? You look kinda unstable." Hyunjin asked me and I nodded.

"Let's go sit down." He said and walked towards the chairs. He sat me down on one and smiled at me.

"So I think we should really get to know each other better." Hyunjin said and I nodded. I feel really dizzy. I guess I should really eat something if I don't wanna end up in the hospital.

"I'm hwang hyunjin, I'm 21, I don't have any siblings and my favorite color is black, i like to eat any food and i don't like eggplant." He said and I nodded.

"I'm lee felix, I'm 19, I have a older brother and my favorite colors are purple and yellow, i like green grapes and I don't like bitter things. I love singing and dancing." I told him and he smiled.

"I also love singing and dancing." He said and I smiled. Suddenly chan approached us.

"Lix it's time when you finally eat something." He whispered in my ear and I nodded.

"I think you're right, I feel really dizzy." I whispered him back and hyunjin was looking at us curious.

"I'm really sorry but I need to go." I told him and he nodded.

"Wait, can you please give me your phone number?" He asked and I smiled. I gave him my phone number and he called me to check if it's really me. Of course it was me.

I got up and almost fell if chan didn't catch me. I thanked him and he supported me. We left after I waved at hyunjin.

------------------------------------------------------
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3