chapter 16

Felix pov.

After what happened in the restroom they called us back on the stage, we continued filming and everything went smoothly. It was sungies and minhos scene now and I was watching them. They look so cute. This is their kissing scene, this is gonna be sungies first kiss that's not with me and I can tell he's nervous. He messed up a few times already and I'm worried about him. They told him to take a pause and he ran up to me.

"Lixieee~" He whined. I looked at him and he hugged me hiding his face in my chest, I giggled.

"I keep messing up, I'm really nervous. Am I useless?" He suddenly said. I took his cheeks into my palms and made him look at me. I shook my head.

"Of course you're not. Why do you keep thinking this? You're perfect. Just because you're nervous doesn't mean you're useless." I told him and he smiled at me.

Minho pov.

Sungie must be really nervous, he keeps messing up. I wish I could help him with his anxiety also what is he so anxious about? It's just a kiss, not a big deal.

"Hey, can I borrow sungie for a second?" I asked and lix immediately pushed him towards me. I caught him and smiled at lix. He smiled back and I left with sungie next to me. I walked into empty room and let him go.

"Look minho hyung. I'm really sorry that I keep messing up. You deserve a better partner but I'm really trying, so please forgive me." He said looking down.

"Sungie look at me." I said and he looked down. This boy.

"Come on, look at me." I said and stepped closer to him. I took his chin with my fingers and made him look at me. He wanted to look away again but my hold is tight.

"See? It's not that hard." I smiled

"Sungie, don't worry about these small things, you did really great and I get you're nervous. Just relax a bit, it's just a simple scene." I said placing my hands on his hips pulling him closer to me.

"Also, we can practice if you want." I whispered against his lips as we were only millimeter away from kissing.

My eyes were looking into his and then the next second my eyes were on his plump lips.

I wanted to kiss him so bad. I looked at him again asking for permission and when he nodded I just did it. I kissed him.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
Bye
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3