chapter 47

Felix pov.

"Your incident with renjun is in the news and he's under fire for sexual harassment." He told me and I looked at him shocked. I took my phone and looked in the news. Front slide. Fuck.

Article:

Famous Chinese actor Huang Ren-Jun under fire for sexually harassing famous model Lee Felix.

Yesterday morning at 10:37 a.m there was a video anonymously sent to our office. There was RenJun sexually harassing Lee Felix. There was also a model Hwang Hyunjin who later saved Lee Felix.

In the video you can clearly see what's going on. There is RenJun trying to make Lee Felix leave with him while Hwang Hyunjin trying to help him. For a moment it looked like Hwang Hyunjin will punch RenJun for his inappropriate behavior in the video on time 6:34.

All the fans are worried about Lee Felix wondering how he is doing after yesterday's incident.

Questions:

--What happened between Renjun and Felix?
- Renjun sexually harassed Felix

--What did Renjun do to Felix?
- He grabbed his butt.

--How did Renjun and Felix knew each other?
-Renjun started texting Felix. It was something like stalking.

...........

End of article:

Did they seriously wrote article about what happened there. They seriously did put the video online for everyone to see? This will ruin his career. They even put the very offensive part in.

"Are they serious?" I asked angry and chan looked confused.

"Aren't you happy that he got what he deserved?" Hyunjin suddenly asked me. I shook my head.

"That's terrible. I never wanted to ruin his career. I also never wanted my butt to be in a hot topics." I said and facepalmed myself.

My phone started to buzz as I got so many messages either asking if I'm fine or hating on me for getting renjun in problem. How can they still care about him after all the things they heard about him. He fucking harassed me.

I decided to post on Instagram informing everyone.

********************************

Felix_lee.official: thank you for your concern, I really appreciate it. I'm fine, I have these 7 guys with me and they always make me smile💛

❤️2,827,393 💬 1,638,917

Comments:

Felixs_right_thumbnail: I'm so glad you're okay, we all want you to be happy. Please forget about what happened and be happy❤️

Welovefelix: oh my gosh thank goodness you're okay. I would die if you weren't. Stay strong we need you.

Felixaddicted: stay safe baby

Felixisahoe: bitch he should've raped you so you will remember to put more layers on. You're really a slut.

Killfelix: you know what I'm so sad he actually didn't kidnapped you and killed somewhere. Someone like you shouldn't be alive.

Sususushoe: this is all because of you. If you haven't existed nothing like this would happen. Poor renjun, I bet it was a photoshoot.

.........

End of comments:

********************************
Ughhhhh so much hate. It wasn't even my fault, right?

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
Renjun got what he deserved and I'm happy I'm done writing this chapter because it took me so long.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3