chapter 27

Felix pov.

We walked into some kind of a room. It looked really fancy and modern. We greeted the man that is going to interview us and we sat down. I fixed my skirt, hyunjin suddenly took of his jacket and placed it on top of my legs. I smiled at him and he placed his hand around my shoulder.

Our interview started and we introduced. He then gave us some questions about our series. Now it was time to fans questions.

"So first question."

"As everyone knows now, you're a real couple. I wanted to ask if it's hyunlix or lixhyun." The man asked and laugh nervously.

"That's quite a direct question. I can see the shock in your face, if you're uncomfortable please don't answer." The man said and I wanted to answer something before hyunjin interrupted me. He's just faster.

"Hyunlix. I like to lead you know." He said and I smacked his arm. He looked at me with questionable look.

"Yeah, that's actually what I thought. I'm sorry if I'm disrespectful but I can't imagine here Felix actually leading." The interview said. Like he's right but I'm embarrassed.

"If I was being honest he's quite submissive." Hyunjin said and I looked at him shocked. He said it quietly but I'm sure everyone heard it.

"We better move on to the next question." He said and I was glad. That was what I was waiting for. I actually don't mind this conversation it's just that I'm realizing I am really quite submissive.

"Who is more protective, possessive and jealous?" The interview asked and I facepalmed myself. Why are there such a crazy questions. Why do they wanna know? I knew the questions are gonna be weird but this is extreme. It's not like I mind talking about this it's just the fact that they picked all these weird questions.

"Hyunjin is." I said and hyunjin nodded.

"I really am. Sometimes too much but I just can't help it. When I see another guy talk with him I have the urge to lock lix in my room so nobody will ever talk with him." Hyunjin said and everyone laughed. I did as well. Hyunjin got more comfortable on the couch and his hand moved on my waist.

"I see. Is there something in what is felix more dominant. I mean like in the relationship?" The interview asked and I looked at hyunjin as he was clearly asking him.

"I'm actually kinda scared of him when he's angry so I'm trying my best to keep it cool. So if there is something dominant about him it the fact that I do literally anything when he tells me to." Hyunjin said and it actually kinda made sense. He actually does whatever I want.

The interview looked surprised. I smiled and laughed awkwardly.

"I didn't expect felix to be someone scary when angry." He said and we laughed together.

The interview soon ended and I was surprised as I actually enjoyed it. I like interviews, I just forgot how it feels because of what happened last time.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
Bye
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3