chapter 13

Hyunjin pov.

"Mr. Hwang, Mr. Lee. Please hurry up, we have to start soon." Someone said and we heard that someone left.

I quickly looked away and he pushed me away gently. He then left really quickly. Maybe I was too reckless and scared him. I'm really a piece of shit.

I slammed my fist into the wall in anger and changed. I quickly left the room. I walked on the set and lix was already here. He looked at me and then quickly looked away blushing.

"Okay, since we are all here, let's start." The photographer said and started shooting. He was telling us what to do and we laughed a lot it was really fun.

It's already two hours and we're still shooting. We are almost done.  Our makeup artists redoing our makeup. We were ready to shoot our last few pictures.

Felix pov.

The thing that happened in the changing room really made me shy as I'm not used to this kind of behavior. I never had my first kiss. I'm just really nervous. Hyunjin is a good guy and I don't think I would mind if he was my first kiss it's just that I'm not used.

As I'm thinking about this further he will be my first kiss. We play a couple in a romantic series. There's no way we wouldn't kiss.

I was lost in my thoughts but we have a photoshoot. Hyunjin pulled me closer to him by my waist. We then posed our last picture. It was finally over. I can't wait to go home but I can't. We have to shoot for the series tonight.

It's just 8 a.m so I'm planning to go home to nap and then in the evening go to shoot.

We are looking at the photos that turned out really nice.

All the photos look really great

All the photos look really great. I love them.

I went to finally change into normal clothes. I walked into the changing room and it was empty. I know hyunjin will come soon so I better hurry up. I took off my jacket and changed my pants. I took off my shirt and that was when I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and hot breath on my neck.

It wasn't hyunjin, it was someone else. I can recognize hyunjin by his scent. This man smell more like alcohol.

"I'm sorry but I need to change. Chan and sungie are already waiting for me outside." I said and  that someone just scoffed.

"But before you go, we can have some fun, can't we?" That man asked and I tried to get out of his grip. He was stronger so it was no use.

"Mr. Hwang will come soon." I said and he started kissing my neck like he just didn't heard what I said.

"I'm really sorry, I don't wanna sound rude but you're making me very uncomfortable." I told him and he pushed me to lay down on the couch. I was finally able to see his face.

"Mr. Photographer?!" I yelled and he smirked.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
So there's this guy, I think he likes me. I'm not really sure but it kinda looks like it. He is sweet and all but I don't like him.
I wanna get rid of him but I don't wanna seem rude or mean.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3