chapter 3

Felix pov.

"Can the boy just go? I think he really didn't meant to do so. Let's go I wanna go home already." I whispered into chans ear as I was too shy to talk in front of others. He just nodded and told me to wait a bit. He told the boy to come with him and show him all the cameras. I was waiting patiently for chan not really talking with anyone.

Hyunjin pov.

I see the boy is very shy. He just standing here waiting for his manager to return. Suddenly a staff member approached him and touched his shoulder slightly. He flinched. The staff member just bowed apologizing and told him to go sit down, she pointed to the chair next to me. He bowed and walked towards me. He then bowed slightly sitting down.

I looked at him and he looks even better closer. He's also really small, I noticed it when he stood next to his manager but from the closer look he looks even smaller.

"I'm hwang hyunjin." I told him suddenly scaring him a bit. He smiled.

"I know this, everyone know you. I'm lee felix." He said in a small voice.

"Pleasure to meet you." I told him and he looked at me.

"Yeah, it's a pleasure to me too mr. Hwang." He said bowing his head a bit. He looked away again waiting for his manager. He's not very social.

"No need to be so polite, both of us became models this year." He looked at me again and tilted his head to the side a bit.

"But mr. Hwang, you're older." He told me and I nodded.

"Well, then call me hyung." I told him and he nodded with a smile.

"Lixie come on, you need to change so we can go back." I heard his manager calling at him.

"Coming hyung."

"Okay, so bye hyung?" He said unsure and left. I smiled as he was very cute.

Felix pov.

We are finally leaving. There's gonna be paparazzi again, that's bad. I hope I won't get panic attack like this morning. It was a light panic attack but it was really scary.

We survived the crowd of paparazzi and finally went to the car. I decided to post on my Instagram.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Leefelix_official: today's photoshoot 💚

❤️ 458 💬 142
1 min ago

Comments:

Felixs_right_thumbnail: omg you looks so good! I love you❤️🔥

Hyunlix.shipper: it's hyunjin supposed to have photoshoot as well, what if they met each other😱

Hater: you're so feminine it's making me wanna puke! Your not a man. Go kill yourself.🙄

Felixdeservestodie: for real, stop posting nobody cares. If you don't kill yourself I'll gladly do it instead of you. Just you wait.

View more comments:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After I read a few comments I'm done. I don't wanna read more, if I do I'll think that they're right. I do already but I can manage.

"Are we going to the company now?" I asked and chan nodded. That's really great, they'll scold me for my weight again.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
Bye
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3