chapter 37

Felix pov.

I was done with washing my hair and body. I started to put on my clothes. I put on minho's oversized shirt and shorts.

I walked out and hyunjin looked at me. He smiled and went there. He was still shirtless when he left and I blushed again.

I sat on the bed looking at my phone. I haven't updated on Instagram for a while. I won't look at the comments this time. I don't wanna feel like a shit before going to bed. Hyunjin soon came out and I closed my phone.

He looked at me suspiciously.

"Was it renjun?" He asked me and I shook my head. Why is he asking? Is he jealous?

"Then what was it?" He asked and I sighed. He looked at me with demanding eyes. He came closer to me leaning closer towards my face.

"What was it?" He asked again each time more strently. I couldn't stand his look so I looked somewhere else.

"I just posted on Instagram." I told him and he smiled opening his phone. He was doing something on his phone when a notification came up.

'hwang.hyunjinofficial liked your post.'

I opened it and was my photo already having a lots of likes. I'm still not ready to risk the comments. I saw hyunjin frown and I looked what is he frowning at. I saw a lot of hate comments but I skipped them and saw renjun's comment.

'Renjun.real beautiful as always.'

Is he like really jealous?

"Hyunjinnie?" I asked him and he looked at me waiting for what I have to say.

"Are you jealous?" I asked him and I can tell I surprised him by it before he smirked.

He started leaning closer and closer until he was hovering over me. I was laying in his bed and he was holding himself up with one hand. He got closer to my ear and started whispering.

"I am jealous. I'm a very jealous person baby, you better not let me be jealous for too long or I might punish you." I was in a right shock. I'm still surprised how hyunjin can change his whole personality in second and the next minute have back his normal personality.

"Show me your conversation with that peasant." He said and I was surprised. He really is a jealous person. But he still has no right to go through my conversations. I shook my head and he squeezed my hip. I whimpered while looking into his eyes.

"Show me princess." He said and I gave up giving him my phone. I feel so weak whenever he demands about something. I feel weak everytime when I'm with him. I feel weak whenever I see him. He just makes me feel weak and submissive.

"Password." He said and I gave it to him.

"Where are you texting with him?"

"Instagram." He opened the conversation and looked at me with a surprised look. Maybe he thought that we're flirting together but I always just try to get rid of him.

"Is he bothering you a lot." He asked as his eyes softened.

"Well, it's uncomfortable but what can I do." I said.

"I thought everyone thinks we're dating." Hyunjin said and I nodded. Renjun is really something else. He thinks I'm dating hyunjin but wants me to be with him.

"So he is trying to steal you from me?" He asmed getting kinda angry. All I did was to nod again.

"Unbelievable." He said and started to text him. I panicked as I tried not to be mean to him the whole time. Hyunjin can be really mean at times. I know him as we're really close now. You know we like each other. We just need to start dating.

"Hyung! What are you doing?!?!" I said and pushed him off of me. He sat on the bed continuing to text, when I managed to grab the phone it was too late. He already sent it.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
Bye
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3