Chapter 67: The Final Battle Pt1 Song Day

Star and her mom, Moon were talking with there mirrors. Then an old songstrel started to play music with a marionette of a young Moon.

"Perfect Princess Moon, she's great in every way. Everything she says and does is absolutely right. Her hair is silky soft, her favorite color's pink. She flosses every day and she never needs to sleep! The perfect Princess Moon, she's great in every way. Always in a sunny mode, even on theHer sugar-coated heart of gold will make everything fine. She plays with puppies and kisses kitty-cats. Eats her veggies and smells like lavender. Perfect Princess Moon, she's a fan of smiles. Perfect Princess Moon will be our Que-ee-e-e-e-een!" the songstel sang

Then Moon started to clap.

"Ugghh! Mom! Worst. Song. Ever. Do I have to have one of those written about me?" asked Star

"Yes, Star. It's a tradition as old as the kingdom itself. And it's your official introduction as future queen to the people of Mewni." said Moon

"That song didn't say anything about the real you. You could plug any name into that song, and it wouldn't make a lick of difference. How about... Buttercup! Sparkle! Snowflake! They all happen to love puppies and smell like lavender? Wow."

"I don't have time for this, Star. Preparations for your Song Day celebration are already underway, and the new official songsrel of Mewni is heading to Earth to write your song as we speak."

"Fine." Star said with a sigh

"And remember, Star, the people of Mewni like their Princess Songs light and fluffy. Can you handle that?"

"Yes, Mom." Then Star hanged up the mirror. "Well I better get this over with." After like half an hour Ruberiot knocked on the front door. Star answered the door. "Hi. So your the songstrel."

"Greetings, Princess Star! I am Ruberiot." said Ruberiot. Then he started to play the lute. "And my I just say. Though we have much to do. How much of a pleasure it is to meet you. I'll write you a-"

"Stop. I get it. Come on in."

Ruberiot entered the house and took a seat on the couch and took out a pad and pencil. "So, this shouldn't take too long. I just want toget to know the real Star."

"But before we start. Might I offer you something? Water? Juice? Tea?"

"Well, if you have mint tea, that would be fine."

"Sorry, the only tea we have is iced tea."

"That fine then."

Star went to the kitchen and prepared the iced tea. Star walked out with the iced tea. "Here you go."

Ruberiot looked at the iced tea. "This wasn't what I expected." Then Ruberiot took a drink of it. "Not bad. Now let get to it."

"Ruberiot, do you mind if we wrote the song in my room."

"Of course not." They went up to Star's room. "It's an honor to be your official songstrel, your Highness. I have some really exciting ideasthat I can't wait to get your opinion on."

"Ruby , I know my mom sent you here, but honestly, I'm sorry. Princess Songs are objectively awful. They are these trite little puff pieces about perfect little princesses with perfect little lives, and that's not me! And songtrels like you are part of the problem! Your music just puts pressure on future princesses to be perfect!"

"I don't like Princess Song either. I want to write a song a real song about a real princess with all her gift and flaw. Don't Mewmans deserve to know their future queen? But it sound like you are not going to help me do my job. I might as well just take your mom's song and plug your name in and be done with it!" Ruberiout opened a portal an went throw it.