Chapter 38: Star's new wand

Both Ben and Star were in Ben's room just playing a game.

"Well this week has been something." said Star

"Yeah, you could say that." said Ben

"First we had the Highbreed invasion, then you got kidnapped. I had to destroy my wand and got an new wand."

"Yeah, if you were living with someone else. This would be strange for them."

"But we see crazy stuff like this almost on a daily basis." Then Star's wand started to float up into the air and started to zoom around the house.

"Star, what is up with your wand?"

"I don't know!" They watch the wand fly around the house dodging some time so the wand didn't fly into them. The wand went into Star's room as the wand was going around the room it fired a blast and it the omnitrix casing it in a green crystal. Then Star's spell book came out from under her bed and the wand went into the book and the book pushed Ben sending it and Ben into the closet. Then the door closed. "Ben!" Star ran to the closet door and tried to open. But the knob wouldn't turn. "Ben, I think the door is stuck. I think you have to turn into Big Chill to get out."

"I can't."

"Why can't you?"

"Because your wand coated the omnitrix in crystal. So I can't use it."

"That's not good. Don't worry Ben I will figure a way to open the door. I usually unlock this with my wand."

"Well your book ate it."

"Well don't go poking around in there. It's my secrets closet. It's privet."

"Can we focus on getting me out of here."

Star continued trying to open the door. Then Glossaryck came out of the keyhole. "What are you doing?" asked Glossaryck

Star screamed and let go of the door knob in surprise. "Oh, hi Glossaryck. My wand is locked in in the closet and so is the spell book. As well as Ben." said Star

"Did you try the knob."

"Yes I have tried the knob." Star then started to kick the door down but the door kept standing. "Did that help?"

Glossaryck went thru the door knob and hit it on the other side. "Nope, still lock."

Then Ben grabbed Glossaryck. "What is going on? Is this some training thing?" asked Ben

"Are you some training thing? Are you mad? Is this wolf kebab rock bandage ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba."

"Stop it. Just tell me how to get out of her or at the lest get the crystal of the omnitrix."

"Okay I'll tell you what to do. are you listening?"

"Yes I'm listening."

"To reach the chunks in hobo's tome find her secret that's the clue."

"So if I find her secret, the door will open. How will that work?"

"Goodbye." Then Glossaryck went back thru the keyhole.

"Well it's not like I have anything else I could do."

With Star and Glossaryck.

"Why don't you try the easy way and just open the door with magic." said Glossaryck

"I can't use magic. My wand is in the closet." said Star

"You want to try the hard way."

"Oh, you mean pick the lock. Like Kevin does. I have never done that before, but I might be able to figure it out."