Chapter 12: Blood Moon Ball

It was a nice day at school. Then was an explosion and something came out from ground. The blast didn't leave a crater, but it did chard a parking spot. A carriage with a skeleton horse appeared. Then someone came out of it ands started heading towards the school. As he walked thru the school people whispered like "who is that?" or "what is he?". He went into a classroom and walked over to Star.

""Hey Star, I'm here to take you to the Blood Moon Ball." said Tom about to summon a fire moon.

But before he could Star grabbed him and dragged him outside to his carriage. "No! No! No! You got to leave right now. Take your carriage, your fire and your dead horse and go back to the underworld." Star said as she put Tom back into the carriage.

"Wait I'm dead." said the horse

"Oh come on, Starship." Tom said as used his foot to call fire to launch Star into his arms. "It's the Blood Moon Ball. It only happens once every 667 years." He said fly a little in the air.

Star rolled out of his arms. "We broke up period. And you shouldn't be here on Earth." Then Star started to walk away.

"Wait, wait, Star." tom said grabbing Star's hand. "Hang on, I'm a changed man. I got a life couch, Brian."

Then a man showed himself. "Hi." he said giving Tom a bunny.

"He's awesome. A happy bunny, and I have been anger free for 53 days."

"53."

"Don't you want to pet my bunny." But before Star cold do anything Tom's face was hit by web covering he's eyes. "Ahhhhhhhhh" Tom screamed dropping the bunny.

"Get away from her." said Ben transformed into Spidermonkey.

"Ben!" said Star. She then noticed that Tom's eyes were red and burned off the web. "Oh no!"

Brian saw this and walked over to Tom and walked Tom back a froth and told him. "Walk it out and talk it out." Brian said over and over

"Ben you better run."

"No, no, no." said Tom as he's eyes went back to normal. "That is why I got my support system. I'm good, got the angrier out." he said as he picked up the bunny.

"Ben it's alright. This is... Tom."

Ben turned back to normal. "Demon ex-boyfriend Tom." said Ben

"Nice to meet you, Ben." said Tom shacking Ben's hand.

"What is he doing here?"

"He wants to take me to the Blood Moon Ball." said Star

"Star never go with a person you don't trust."

"Look I can see your mad. You think I'm a total jerk. I get it, but I have changed. Remember I'm not the only one with horns." said Tom pointing to Star's head band.

"Why didn't you tell me I'm dead." said the horse

Ben was watching Tom to see if he did anything funny.

"There is not pressure. If you decide you want to go, just toll this bell." tom Said giving Star a bell. He got into his carriage. Then fire surrounded it. Tom lowered the fire. "Oh, almost forget the little hammer. I hope I see you there." he said giving to Star and then the fire raised again and the carriage disappeared.

Later that night .

"Your making a big mistake, Star." said Ben

"Maybe, but it could be fun." said Star getting a dress out.

"Why don't you stay here? It's always fun here."

"Yeah but this is a different kind of fun." Star then pressed a button on her mirror and it changed into a changing area for her. "Can you turn around so I can change?"