Chapter 58: Raid The Cave

Ben, Star, Kevin and Gwen were at Ben's house. Star was packing stuff into a huge backpack.

"Wow!" said Gwen seeing how much she was putting into the backpack.

"Yeah, I think Star is going a little overboard." said Kevin

"Star, I think you might need to calm down." said Ben

"There is no time. I have to hurry. I think I know someone who could give us a clue to where Ludo is." said Star as she lifted the backpack onto her back. She was then pulled back on top of the backpack. Star lifted herself back up but then found herself on the floor face first with the backpack on top of her.

"Do you need some help?"

"No! I'm a strong independent princess." Star then got back up on her feet. "Let's go." Star opened a portal with her dimensional scissors. They walked through it and appeared in Buff Frog's house. Star feel to the floor face first again.

"Star, I think your backpack is heavy." said Gwen

Star quickly got up. "Buff Frog, we need to know where Ludo is hiding. I think he is planning something big."

"Yes, I know. I didn't you get my letters?" asked Buff Frog

"Letters? You mean these?" Star pulled several pieces of paper out of the backpack. "I thought you babies were just sending us drawings."

Kevin laughed. "Yeah, it looks four year wrote it and it's in crayon." said Kevin

"Oh, so I don't go to school to learn fancy hand writing. Sorry!" said Buff Frog. He then pulled out a piece of paper and showed Ben, Star, Kevin and Gwen it was a map. "I made this map. When I infiltrated Ludo lair. I marked secret entrance here." Buff Frog pointed on the map.

"Thanks Buff Frog, this is exactly what we need." said Star. She rolled up the map and tried to put in her backpack. She was struggling to put it into the bag. She was about to fall over backwards. But Buff Frog caught her. "Thank you again."

You don't need big bag." Buff Frog took the backpack off Star. "You will only need wand."

After awhile at Ludo's hideout. A bear monster and a female squirrel monster were guarding the entrance. The squirrel monster squinted her eye as she saw a dust cloud heading towards them. The dust cloud was created by Kevin's car. Star and Gwen both fired a blast from the car. Star's blast hit the squirrel monster and Gwen hit the bear monster. Kevin stopped the car a few feet in front of the exit. They left the car and entered the hideout. Gwen made a sled with her mana so they could ride down the tube. Ben activated the omnitrix and hit it. "Spidermonkey!" said Ben. Star then blasted the door down. They saw that the monster had weapons. So they started to attack the monsters. They beaten up the monsters easily.

Star grabbed on of the monsters. "Where's Ludo?" asked Star

"Who-do?" asked the monster

"Don't play dumb with me. I know he's here.

Then a elephant monster came into the room look like he came out of a bath or shower. "Hey, guys, I know it's lame, but we got to make a chore chart or something. That shower is getting grody." said the elephant monster. Then he saw all the other monsters on the ground. "Oh, no. Violence."

"Okay! What is going on here?"

"We're not, like, fighting monsters. We're "alternative" monsters." said a female bird monster

Ben turned back to normal. "Then why do you have all these weapons?" asked Ben

"We found them here when we moved in. They are perfect for tearing fishable holes in cloths." said a female weasel monster