Chapter 25: Alone Together the Other Side

In a warehouse Ben, Star, Kevin and Gwen were fighting a Highbreed. Ben hided behind a crate as the Highbreed was attacking him by firing his fingers. Star then fired some magical blasts to get the Highbreeds attention. The Highbreed started to attack Star by firing his fingers at her as well but they hit a pole she was behind.

"It's trying to run! Cut it off!" said Star

Kevin jumped on the Highbreed but was quickly knocked off by the Highbreed. "I got it covered!" Ben said as he charged the Highbreed as he dodged the Highbreeds attacks. He activated the omnitrix and hit. "Echo! Echo!" Then Ben duplicated and surround the Highbreed. "Going somewere?" asked one of the Bens. Then the Highbreed knocked a side two of the Bens and jumped. Kevin got up and the Highbreed landed right behind him. But before the Highbreed could attack Kevin the Highbreed was attack by orbs shot by Gwen. Kevin then absorbed the stone floor and then punched the Highbreed. Sending him to the ground.

"Nice going, Mr. "I've got it covered."" said Kevin

"Hey I'm all over it." Then all the Bens jumped on the Highbreed as it was getting up knocking him over.

"Don't touch me, creature!" said the Highbreed. The Highbreed got up with the Bens still holding on to him. Then the Highbreed walk to a round device that looked like it was made by quarts crystal.

"Don't let him get in that thing. It's a teleporter pod." said Kevin. Then he broke of a piece of the stone and thru it. It hit the teleporter pod and it started to activate. A blue portal appeared and then it zapped the Highbreed and Ben who was still holding on to the Highbreed.

"You damaged the transmission field!" said the Highbreed as him and Ben were sucked in.

"Ben!" said Star in a worried tone.

"What happen to Ben?" asked Gwen

"He got teleported somewhere in the galaxy." said Kevin

"So you mean Ben could be anywhere." said Star

"Yeah!"

"And don't forget he is with the Highbreed." said Gwen

"Yeah, that too."

"Could you get the teleporter to work so we can follow Ben?" asked Star

"I will what I can do."

A few hours later Kevin was still trying to get it to work as Kevin was working Star was reading a book of hers. Gwen then walked up to Star.

"What are you reading?" asked Gwen

"It's about Mewnipendance day." said Star

"Mewnipendane day? Is that a holiday from where your from, Star?"

"Yeah, it's today. So I thought I would read about it."

"So what is Mewnipendance day about?"

"It's to celebrate the victory in the war against the monsters."

"Really."

"Yeah, but with what I have been through. You know with the dragon and Helen and Manny, but now I'm not sure anymore."

"What do you mean?"

"It just before I meet Ben. I would have attack the dragon and Helen and Manny attacked any alien they saw. I might have done that with monsters, but know I don't."

"You know a wise man once said "Ones who don't learn from the pass are doomed to repeat it.""

"Thanks Gwen."

Then a portal open and then Ludo and his monster came thru.

It's Ludo." said Star

"Quick get the wand." said Ludo. As his monster started to charge them

"We can't let the teletporter get destroyed." said Kevin as he absorbed the stone floor and Gwen's hands started to glow purple. Star blasted some of the monster as well as punched an kicked some monsters as well. Kevin started to punch some of the monsters. One of the monsters tried to slash Kevin but it didn't hurt him at all. Kevin smiled and he upper cut then monster. Gwen fired energy blast at the monsters. Gwen even grabbed some monsters with an energy beam and through them into other monsters. Soon all of Ludo's monsters were unable to fight.

"You idiots!" said Ludo as he made a portal. "Get in we're leaving." Then the monsters got up and went thru the portal and then Ludo left and the portal closed.

Then Kevin went back to working on the teleporter. "Everything looks fine, but I can't make it work." said Kevin

"We've got to fix it, Kevin. We have to go find -" said Star. Then the teleporter started to work. Then Ben came through. "Ben!" Star ran up and hugged him. Gwen and Kevin followed Star but they let Star and Ben have their moment. Then walked up.

"You gave us a big scare." said Kevin

"Where's the Highbreed? Did he get away?" asked Gwen

"I doubt it." said Ben

At Ludo's castle.

"I can't believe we failed." said Ludo

"Yes, but we found out. It's not only that Ben kid that has powers." said Toffee as he looked thru the photos he took during the battle. "This must be the girl who Buff Frog told us about. And this boy has the ability to absorb any material. We might have not gotten the wand but we did learn a lot more about Star's friends."

AN: Just so you know the events with Ben and the Highbreed is the same as it was in the episode so I decided to write about the events with Star, Kevin and Gwen while after Ben was teleported to the other planet.