Chapter 23: St O's

At Ben's house Star was in her room. Star was using her mirror to talk to her friend Pony Head.

"I just called cuz I have to say. Happy birthday on birthday day. And there's a special delivery coming right your way. Your favorite." said Star as she showed Pony Head the cupcakes.

"Wow!" said Pony Head

"Only the best for the best bestie a best bestie could have."

"Oh, my goodness. Thank you so much B-fly. I mean a princess such as myself could never indulge in such confections. But could you please donate them to the starving bartinders of Galafamor on my behalf."

"Did you bump your unihorn again?"

"Girl you know we can't receive packages here at St Olga's Reform School for Wayward Princesses." As soon as Pony Head said that Star screamed and ran dropping the cupcakes and hid under the bed. "B-fly?!"

Then Star came out from under the bed. "I can't stand to hear the name of that place." Star said as she walked back to the mirror

"Oh, please you got to be chill B-fly. I'm the one doing hard time here."

"I know, but if you weren't we could totally party it on. Rainbow Tea at the Dowagre Room, sliding down the Twisty Slopes of Zella Mountain, and then dancing all night at the Bounce Lounge."

"Oh yeah, girl that would be the best Birthday day ever boom!" Then the sound of a door opened where Pony Head was. "Oh no, I expressed my individuality. Then publicly shown an emotion. An that's my third strike." Then someone grabbed Pony Head. "Oh, no, no, no, please no, no! They are sending me to the solitary conform-ment chamber." Then the mirror turned off with Star in shocked what was happening.

"Pony Head! You don't disserve this."

Then Ben came in. "Star ready to see if there is new trouble that needs our help?" said Ben

"Help! I know someone that needs our help. Pony Head!"

"Pony Head? What does she need help with?"

"She needs help getting out of that prison."

"Oh, you must mean St O's..." Then Star to freak out again and went under the bed. "Sorry! I forgot you don't like hearing that."

Then Star got out from under the bed. "It's okay Ben. I'm sorry that I freaked out."

"So lets figure out that break out."

"But no one has ever escaped from there."

"Then lets call Kevin and Gwen for help. Kevin has been in the Null Void before. So he some experience."

"Or we could just use my dimensional scissors to go straight to her cell and her the heck out of there." Star opened a portal and then Ben and Star went thru. Then appeared a few miles outside of the school.

"I don't think this is Pony Head's cell." said Ben

"What I'm usually pretty accurate with these things. Let me try again" said Star. Then she tried to make a portal and then a another opened up right next to it. Star put her hand into it and it came out the portal next to it. "Okay, it looks like we can't use the dimensional scissors to get in there."

"So lets go see if Kevin and Gwen can help."

"Right!" Then Star opened a portal.

Kevin and Gwen were waiting for Ben and Star in Kevin's garage. Then a portal opened up in there. Then Ben and Star walked thru it.

"Looks like the love birds are here." said Kevin

"Nice to see you to Kevin." said Ben

"Hi, Gwen, Kevin." said Star