Chapter 9: Sleep Spell

Ben walked down stairs just getting up and noticed the living room was a jungle.

"Wow! Star is getting better at her magic. But She is pulling a big risk doing this to the living room." said Ben

Then Star came down. "Wow! Ben I love what you done with the place." said Star noticing the living room was a jungle.

"Me? I didn't do this. I thought you did."

"Well I didn't do it."

"Well what ever the living room has to be turned back to normal."

"I'll fix it then." Star said as she zapped the living room back to normal.

Later that night after they went to bed. Ben got up after hearing some loud noises. He headed to Star's room and saw her sleep walking and blasting stuff with her wand. Some of the blasts headed to Ben. Ben called Star name a few times. Then Star woke up.

"Morning Ben." said Star then noticing what happened to her room. "What happened in here?"

"You where using your wand in your sleep. So that why you don't remember turning our living room into a jungle." said Ben

"Oh no, Ben you got to help me."

"Sorry, but to be honest. I'm not good with this." as Ben said this Star looked down. "But Gwen should know what to do." Star then cheered up. "I'll give her a call right now." Ben pulled out his phone and called Gwen.

At Gwen's house here cell phone started to ring. Gwen got up and picked it up.

"Hello." said Gwen sounding like she was still asleep.

"Gwen, we could use some help. Star is sleepwalking and using her wand. Is it possible for you to get over here?" asked Ben

"Sure just give me a few minuets." Then she hung up the phone. Opened her window and made steps and walked down and headed to Ben's house. Gwen went into Ben's house meeting them in the living room.

"So Gwen, how is this going to work?" asked Star

"Well I'm just going to ask you a few things to figure this out."

"Really?"

They sat down. "Yeah, The few things that cause sleepwalking are sleep deprivation, stress, and depression. So is there any thing that's got you stressed or depressed about?"

"Well my overbearing mother has been suffocating me with all the duties and responsibilities of being queen for when I inherit the throne."

"Yeah, that could do."

"That might get anyone stressed out. But you won't be queen for a long time." said Ben

"I'm going to be Queen when I turn 22."

"Oh, well you still have 8 more years till then. I know you will be ready when the time comes."

"Thanks, Ben." She said as the two hugged. Both Ben and Star blushed.

"Well, that problem is solved. I have to get home and get to bed." said Gwen with a yawn. She left and headed home. Soon Ben and Star walked up to their rooms and went to bed. Soon after Star burst into Ben's room blasting magic spells. Ben woke up as his bed started to float into the air. He noticed Star was sleepwalking and using magic.

"I thought this problem was over." said Ben. Then he noticed there was someone else in there as well that Star was blasting. "Who is that?" he asked then fell of his bed and landed on Star waking her up. Then she noticed she was in Ben's room.

"Oh no, was I doing it again?" asked Star

"Yes, but we have a bigger issue to deal with." he said pointing to an elephant monster that was in the room.

"I want your face." it said

"You're body must have been reacting to being attacked. I will say you have some good reflexes."

"You're telling me I didn't even know I was fighting." said Star

"I came here for your face. To steal your face. You heart me in my but." The monster said in a loud tone

"I can you keep it down. You're going to wake up Ben's parents."

"Why should I care if a wake up someone's parents. Camera phone! I'm on the run from St. O's."

"Well you cant stay here on earth. Why don't you go somewhere else or to St. O's."

"Oh, my plain is to go somewhere else and your taking my place at ST. O's."

"What! I don't want to go to St. O's."

"Oh, your going to St. O's. You see we're both big girls. We got the same highs and lows. The same easts and wests. You can hardly tell use apart except for in the face. Camera phone! So I'm going to laser finger your face off your head. You can have my face. See I'm gonna wear your face. Then you can go to jail. Because you look like me. It's just a classic face switch scenario."

After hearing the plain both Ben and Star started to laugh hard. "That is the dumbs plain I have ever heard." said Ben

"I know, she doesn't even look like me." said Star

"It's not funny and I do look like you." said the monster

"Me and Ben look more alike then you and I." Star said as she and Ben still laughed.

The monster got mad and grabbed Star as she dropped her wand. Ben stopped laughing and ran after them. He activated his omnitrix select an alien and hit it. "Spidermonkey!" Ben said as he kept running. Ben chase them all over the house. "Don't worry Star, I'll save you." They went outside and jumped on the roof. Ben shot web from his tail on the monsters feet. Then ran up and punched her in the face nocking her out.

Later the monster was escorted by three men with masks.

"Thanks for saving me Ben." said Star

"It's alright that's what friends are for." said Ben

"So what now?"

"Well we repair the damage with your wand and then go to bed." he said ending with a yawn.