Chapter 13: Fortune Cookies

In Ben's backyard both Star and Ben who was transformed into Goop. Where battling Ludo and his monsters. Star was blasting, while Ben was punching.

"How are you losing? You have like 200 hundred pounds on them." said Ludo

A monster charged at Ben. Ben turned into a puddle and the monster slipped and slide Star who hit him with a blast making him flying back where Ben knocked him out.

"At lest hit her with a rock or something."

A bear monster thru a small rock at Star but it did nothing. Ludo started to get worried as both Ben and Star betted up the monsters. "Off the fence over the tree." said Star then she fired a blast that bounced off the fence and it went over the tree and hit a giraffe monster. "I told you I could do it."

"How about this 6 monster by throwing the frog monster." said Ben. Then Star waved her hand to let Ben do it. Ben wrapped around Buff Frog and lift him up and thru him at the others making them fall on to Ludo. Then Ben turned back to normal. "Now there is only one thing left to do get some smoothies to celebrate."

At Ludo's castle.

Ludo was screaming. "You guy's are useless. You're always screwing up my brilliant plains. I need someone who can wrangle you imbeciles. Just get change." Ludo said to the monster trying to use the vending machine.

On earth with Ben and Star.

Ben and Star were walking home with there smoothies. As they past a restaurant Star asked. "What kind of food do they sell?"

"Oh, they sell Chine's food." said Ben

"I never had that. Can we get some? Please!"

"I don't see why not." They went inside and got someone chine's food and started back home.

later after they got home and ate.

"Wow that was so good." said Star. Then Star saw there was something else in the bag. "Ben there are cookies in here." Star took one of the cookies and ate it. "I don't like the filling." she said sticking her tongue out.

"They are called fortune cookies and your supposed to break it open and read the fortune." said Ben taking a cookies and creaking it. "A friend will greet you with a smile."

"That's sweet." Star said with a smile. Then she relived it was right. "Wow those cookies can predict the future."

Ben chuckled.

With Ludo.

Ludo interviewed monsters. Ludo started rub his head after all those interviews. "This idiots are even dumber then you idiots." said Ludo

Then a monster missing a finger gave him a glass with a brown liquid.

"West Mewnian swamp water or do you drink from the bottle?" the monster asked

"On days like this."

"Tell me about it."

"Oh, I'll tell you. The truth I've been trying to steal a wand from a teenager. It's harder then it ought to be." Ludo said in between gulps of the swamp water. He then thru the water to the side. "Wait one sec." Ludo then pulled a leaver a few times to make the chair taller. "Where did you come from?"

"I let myself in."

"When?"

"After you hired me."

"I hired you?"

"I accept."

"Excellent."

"We'll start tomorrow, get some rest." he said giving him a card.