Chapter 50: Singlehanded

Ben was swing around the town of Bellwood as Spidermonkey. After a while he hide behind a sign. Ben quickly caught his breath. Right before a axe started to slice the sign. Ben backed flipped to dodged the pieces of the sign that was about to hit Ben. An alien on a hover board reviled himself.

"The omnitrix where is it?" asked the alien

Ben fired a web in the aliens face. Ben then fired a line of web and flung himself on to a building. "Green watch thingy? Hourglass symbol? Turns you into all kinds of super powered aliens?" asked Ben

The alien finally got the web off his face. "Yes."

"Never heard of it." The alien the started to attack Ben again and he dodged. The attach caused part of a building to get destroyed. Ben started to run away across the buildings . The alien was still right behind him.

"Don't toy with me. I know you have the omnitrix. I have traced its energy here with this." The alien took out a device and showed it.

"Cool! Where'd you get it?" Ben fired a web at the device and pulled it from the alien's hand. The alien quickly cut the web and got the device back.

"I am Sunder - finder of rare and precious objects." As they continued there chase Sunder fired a net at Ben. He got trapped in it and feel of the roof into the alley way. As Ben was getting up Sunder flew down to him.

"Seriously, you carry an axe and your name is Sunder? Well, I guess that's no worse than..." Ben hit the omnitrix symbol and changed a different alien. "Humongousaur!" Ben approached Sunder then he reverted back to normal. "O...kay." Sunder flew down and got off the hover board.

"The omnitrix will fetch me a handsome price."

"Lots of luck getting it off my wrist."

"I'll worry about the details later." Sunder pulled his axe back and swung it. The axe hit the omnitrix. Sparks started to fly. Then Ben was gone.

Ben started to woke up. He got up and saw where he was. "How did I get here? Where is here, anyway?" Ben got a better look and recognized where he is at. "The Null Void?! Oh, man!" Ben heard a roar and saw a alien charged at him. "Okay. Questions later. Right now, it's time to go..." Ben was going for omnitrix and found left arm was missing. "hero? My hand! Where's my hand?!" Ben dodged the alien that was charging at him. Then alien then ran in to a cliff. "I don't get it. I can still feel my hand, but where is it?"

On Earth.

Sunder was holding Ben's hand as he laughed. He put the hand in a storage container in his hover board. Sunder then started to fly away.

In the Null Void.

The alien turned around and started to roar. "So, you want to fight?" asked Ben getting ready for battle. On Earth his hand there made a fist. Ben dodged the alien and started to run up hill and jumped on the back of the alien. Ben hold on as he started to hit the alien with what was left of his left arm. On Earth Ben's arm started to go up and down. The alien flung Ben of his back. Ben saw a cliff and got an idea. "Hey! Over here!" Ben jumped and the alien started to follow. Ben made some sharp curves making the alien slide into some rocks. Ben ran up a hill and pushed a rock on to the alien. "Yes! Okay, this is weird even for me."

On Earth.

Ben's hand got out storage container and started to crawl away. Sunder picked up Ben's hand. "Slippery little thing, aren't you?" said Sunder. Ben's hand then poked Sunder eyes. He loosed control of the hover board and crashed. Sunder was unconscious as Ben's hand started to crawl away.

In the Null Void.

Ben was getting pulled as he arm crawling around. "Aah! Okay, what's my hand doing?! Aah! Aah!"