Chapter 14: Freeze Day

It was a early morning at the Tennyson's house. Both Ben and Star were in a rush getting ready for school.

"I can't believe we both over slept for school." said Ben

"Yeah, we both just slept right thru our alarms." said Star

"To bad neither one of us can stop time."

"Yeah, that would be good. Easy peasy time frizzy."

Then Star's wand glowed for a second.

"Okay what just happened?" asked Ben

"I don't know, but I might have accidently frozen time." said Star

Then went down stairs and saw Ben parents frozen in time.

"Well it's safe to say you froze time. Well at lest we won't be late for school."

"Yeah, but we don't have to go to school right away."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying is that we have all the time we want to get to school now."

Then both Ben and Star ran out. They went to see Kevin. Ben tied his shoes together. While Star magic a mustache on his face. Then Ben put a sign on his back. Ben and Star did some more stuff and while they were doing that someone was watching them. He looked at his watch. "Now is not the time we meet. But we will meet soon Ben Tennyson and Star Butterfly." said the Man as he walked away. As soon as they where done they headed to school.

"That was a great time." said Ben

"Yeah, it was." said Star

"Well it's time to unfreeze time and go to school."

"You're right, easy peasy time unfreezie." But nothing happened. "Easy peasy time unfreezzie."But nothing happened again. "Uh oh!"

"Star is there a problem?" Ben asked but Star looked frozen. "Star! Star! No, it happened to you now."

Star then laugh. "I was just messing with you." Then headed home and Star got her spell book out. "Maybe there is something in here that can fix time." Star opened the book and saw Glossaryck frozen. "Oh no, Glossaryck is frozen to."

"I don't really care for him." Ben said as he turned the page.

"Okay, lets see. What to do when you make a dimension explode. What to do if you delete gravity. Mmmmmm"

"Don't get any ideas."

"Sorry!" Star said continuing thru the book. "What to do if you freeze time. We can move time forward if we go to the plains of time and push the wheel of progress."

Star used the dimensional scissors to opened a portal to the plains of time. They went thru the portal.

"I will say this is one of the creepiest place I have been to." said Ben

"That must be it." said Star pointing to a wheel. They walked over to it. "How do we start this?"

"Let me try something." Ben activated the omnitrix and hit it. "Humungousaur." Ben tried to turned the wheel but it never moved a inch.

"Now let me give it a try. Rainbow raccoon rotation." The magic just blasted back.

"Magic won't work on that you have to use the magic of toesies." said a blue man

"Who are you?"

"I'm father time and this is Rocksworth. He's a rock but don't bring it up he's kind of sensitive about it."

"Father time, he must be the one that can push that thing." said Ben then he turned back to normal.

"Look I'm over her. And now I'm over her."