Chapter 15: Pier Pressure

In a forest there was a creator. A large crashed ship was in there and weird liquid came out and started move. It found a truck and merged with it. Then it started to drive away. Later the truck fell off the road then soon a police car came up.

"Yeah, I, uh, found that stolen truck." the police man said over his radio. "No. No sign of whoever took." he answered as the blob went over to the police car then merged with it. "What do you mean he said it drove away by itself? That just doesn't happen." Then the car started to drive away. "Much."

At Ben's house.

Ben was getting ready for his date with Star in his room.

"Great. My hair looks stupid, my shirt is wrinkled, and I have a zit the size of Kansas." said Ben

Kevin walked up to him. "Yeah, that's one big zit, all right."

"Ahh!" Ben said in surprised and turned to see Kevin. "How did you get in here?"

"The usual way. Incidentally, you may want to fix that hole I punched in your back door before your mother sees it."

"You couldn't knock?"

"I sorta of did."

"Has anyone ever told you that you're a strange and dangerous person?"

"Constantly. But enough about me. Gwen says that you need a favor."

"Uh, yeah. See, I kind of want to go to the Pier tonight... with Star."

"I bet you do."

"And since I don't have a car-"

"Or a license."

"Or a license. I was wondering if you could give us a ride."

"'Kay."

"That's it? No jokes? No insults? No blackmail?"

"Nope." Kevin said as he absorbed Ben's door knob.

"Wow. Thanks." Ben thought for a second. "Wait. You're gonna wait till we're in the car, and then you're going make my life miserable, aren't you?"

Kevin just smiled and closed the door breaking the knob. "Knob's broken."

"This should be fun."

In Star's room she was also getting ready for her date with Ben. She tried on different dresses and outfits. She even tried on different hair. She finally decide to ware.

"Sometimes simple works." said Star. She wear the same clothes but she changed her headband to a plain green headband.

Later Kevin, Gwen, Ben and Star were in Kevin's car and he was driving.

"Now, remember, Benny boy, your mother and I want you home by 10:00 sharp, or you can't go to the disco." said Kevin

"Wow, Kevin your really trying to embarrass Ben. Also what's disco?" asked Star

"It's an old dancing style." said Ben

"Give him a break, Kevin. " said Gwen

"Gosh, pumpkin, what do you mean?" asked Kevin

"You know exactly what I mean. At least when Ben likes a girl, he lets her know. He asks her out. Maturity - isn't that a novel approach?"

"Ben's got a girlfriend. Ben's got a girlfriend." Then Kevin laughed.

Ben looked embarrassed. Star noticed this and grabbed his hand to comfort him.

"It's okay Ben. I knew Kevin would do something like this." said Star