Chapter 32: Inside Man

In the middle of desert a truck swerving a little but regained control. The driver was starting to sweat. The driver got some thought were he stole the truck. Then he started to swerve again. The driver grabbed his head and started to drive off the road. He soon drived of the cliff and crashed. The drive got out of the truck and started to walk away. He continued to walk along the road. Then a truck stopped right next to him. The Driver entered the truck.

"The name's Jeff." said the man how gave the driver a ride.

The diver pulled out a wallet and looked in it. "Uh... Tyler." said the driver

"You got to look it up?"

"The aliens did something to my mind, but I still have to find a way to stop them."

Jeff thought Tyler was crazy and drop him off on the side of the road and started to drive away. Tyler started to walk down the road. He found himself at a town and entered a police station.

"A nest of aliens, huh?" asked a police officer

"You have to believe me!" said Tyler then he got a headache as he got some more visions. "I don't understand it all myself, but I got away. That proves something, right?"

"Good news - the highway patrol has a special alien-proof room. Officers Mullen and Liu are gonna take you there."

"No!" This is real!" Tyler said the two officers grabbed him. Tyler started to rested.

"It's only until the alien-proof bus can come for you."

As they took Tyler away and different cop pick up the phone. "He's here."

The officer put Tyler into a cell. The officer left and turned of the light. Tyler took a seat on the bed in the cell. "Details - my name is Tyler. I'm - I'm 26 years old, maybe a little confused, but I'm not crazy. Somebody listen! There are aliens! I saw them! Aah!" Then Tylor got some more visions.

"I said wake up. Ain't nothing to be afraid of, Tyler. We just need your statement." said one officer as he open the cell.

"Where'd you hide the key?" asked a second officer

"Key?" said Tyler confused

"Aw, don't play stupid, Tyler." said the first officer as he took out a blaster.

"Nowhere to run, Tyler." said the second officer

They pushed Tyler to the wall. "Make it easy on yourself, boy. Tell us where to find it."

Tyler struggled and knocked of a mask of on of the officers and it was reveled to be a DNAlien. "You're one of them!"

"We don't have to harm you, Tyler." said the DNAlien as the other officer as he to of a mask and it was a DNAlien as well.

"Not at first!" said the other DNAlien. Tyler picked up the bed and pin the DNAliens against the wall. He left and closed the cell. The DNAliens soon got freed and started to go after Tyler. Tyler started to leave town as a green car stopped in front of him. The passengers side door opening

"Get in!" said Ben

Tyler got into the car as he dodged a goo shot by the DNAliens. Kevin started to drive away fast. "Who are you?" asked Tyler

"I'm Ben. This is Star, Gwen and Kevin." said Ben

"We're here to help you." said Star

Tyler started to pull on Ben's face. "Ow! Why'd you do that?!"

"You'd never believe me." said Tyler

"Think Tennyson. Those DNAliens came out of the police station." said Kevin