Chapter 37: Storm the Castle

At Ben's house. Star was decorating the house. For the party celebrating there victory over the Highbreed. There was a knock at the door. Star went to open it and saw Kevin and Gwen there.

"Hi. Kevin, Gwen. Thanks for coming over to help me set up the party." said Star

"No problem, happy to help." said Gwen

"Where's Ben? Shouldn't he be helping?" asked Kevin

"He left to get the pizzas. He should be back soon." said Star. Then there was a knock at the door. "That must be Ben," Star answered the door and saw the fly monster wearing Ben's jacket. Star was shocked and got her wand ready. "What have you done with Ben?" Star said pointing her wand at the monster.

"If you ever want to see the boy back alive again you will bring the wand to Ludo's castle tonight and come alone." said the monster. Then he flew away.

Star was still in shock. Then Gwen and Kevin came to see what was happening.

"What happened Star?" asked Gwen

"Ben has been kidnapped." said Star

"What?!" said both Kevin and Gwen

"I'm going to get him."

"We're coming with you." said Kevin

"No! They said to come alone." Star was about to leave. But she was grabbed by some purple energy. Star looked back and saw that Gwen was stopping her. "Gwen let go of me! I have to save Ben!"

"Your not going alone. Don't forget Ben is my cousin."

"But he said to come alone." Star said as she struggled trying to get free.

"And how do you know this isn't a trap. You could end up just like Ben." said Kevin

Star stopped struggling and Gwen let go of Star. "It will be okay Star we will save Ben together." said Gwen

"You are right." said Star.

"We just need to figure out were Ben is."

"I already know that. He is at Ludo's castle." She got out the dimensional scissors and open a portal. They three of them went through it.

Near Ludo's castle Buff Frog was down in the slumps. Ludo was dragged a bag. He then knocked on a door.

"Why did you bother knocking? When you just walked through my living room." said Buff Frog.

"I'm sorry." said Ludo

"Go away!"

"I just want to talk, Buff Frog."

"Buff Frog not even my name."

"Really?! Is it Butt Frog?!"

"No it's not Butt Frog."

"Is it Chad?!"

"My name is Yvgeny Bulgolyubo."

"Oh, so your foreign."

"What do you want?"

"Okay! At least let me buy back your friendship. Your going to love it." The bag started to rustle around and Ludo punched it. "Quite."

"Fine." Buff Frog dropped the door to the ground. "Door is opened."

A portal open and Star, Kevin and Gwen came through it.

They started there way to the castle and went past Ludo and Buff Frog. Star noticed Ludo and blasted him and Buff Frog.

"Ben!" said Star. She ran to the bag and untied the knot. She opened the bag and found out Ben wasn't in there. "Tadpoles?!"