Chapter 47: By The Book

It was a nice day. Star was in the backyard with Glossaryck and her spell book.

Okay, Star time to learn a new spell." said Glossaryck

"Yeah, lets do this." said Star

"Let's do this spell." Glossaryvk tuned the page to a page with pictures on it.

Star followed the steps in the book. "Warnicorn Stampede!" As Star used the spell tons of Warnicorns appeared and started to charged. Glossaryck waved his hand and made them disappeared.

"Excellent Star! I have to say you are learning a lot easier then I thought."

"Really? Why do you say that?" Star as curiously

"Well to tell you the truth I first thought you will be hard to teach. After all before you got the wand you were carefree, and energetic. Then soon after you go the wand you started to act all serious and responsible. I mean you are still the same girl you were. But back then you were barley serious at all. You want to learn this stuff and get better at magic. I wonder, what happened that made you change like this?"

"Well, it all happened the first day I came to Earth. I joined Ben to see his cousin. Then we soon found ourselves in the middle of a fight. Soon the guy that helped us died. We soon found the location of a Highbreed ship. As they were trying to leaving they was about to destroy a town. And as we continued to battle them and save people. I learned to grow up fast."

"I see, that explains way your more responsible. But why do you want to get better at magic."

"I just want to make sure I'm ready for anything."

"That makes sense."

"Glossaryck do you mind if I ask you a question?"

"Sure!"

"Why didn't you teach me this spell till now? It would have helped against the Higbreed and the DNAliens."

"There is a reason why and when I teach you the spells. You just have to trust me."

Soon Ben came out into the backyard.

"Star! Kevin and Gwen are here." said Ben

"Okay, I'll be there. I guess we'll call it a day." said Star

"Wait! Can I join you guys?" asked Glossaryck

"Sure, you just stay in the car." Star said as Glossaryck started to follow Star.

The three soon entered Kevin's car.

"What is he doing here?" asked Kevin

"Glossaryck wanted to join us. After all stays all the time in my room. So I thought he might enjoy this." said Star

"I think that sweet." said Gwen

Kevin drove the car and they soon stopped at Mr. Smoothy. No one was there at Mr. Smoothy. All but Glossaryck got out of the car. Ben got out of the car and got them all some smoothies. Once Ben got back he handed the smoothies out to everyone and but on in the car so Glossaryck could have one.

"This is not bad." Glossaryck said to himself after he took a sip.

Then a portal opened several feet in front of them. Then a spider and a eagle came out of the portal. The eagle then reveled Ludo.

"Ludo! Your back." said Star

"Yes I am." said Ludo

"But Star tossed you into the abase." said Ben

"Yes she did."

The both Star and Ludo took out there wands.

"What! You have a wand!" said both Star and Ludo

"This doesn't look good." said Gwen

"Star Butterfly your coming with meeee." said Ludo as he fire a blast from his wand and was send back do to the kickback. The blast shot pass Ben, Star, Kevin and Gwen.

"That doesn't look good." said Kevin as he took of his I.D. mask.

Ben activated the omnitrix and hit it. "Spidermonkey." said Ben

"Why did you turn into that when they have something that can fly?"

"I was going for Big Chill."

"Rainbow Fist Punch." said Star as she fired a rainbow fist knocking Ludo back farter.

"Star! Gwen! You two handle Ludo. Kevin and I got this two." said Ben. Ben and Kevin charged towards the spider and eagle.

Ludo got up and started to fire some blasts from his wand. Gwen put up a shield to block the blasts. Ludo started to get angry and fired a blast that launched him up in the sky. Both Gwen and Star spilt up as they fired into the sky to hit Ludo. Ludo was going around the sky shooting a blast down to the ground. That went thru stuff one being Kevin's car. "Glossaryck!" said Star worried as she ran over to Kevin's car and looked inside and saw that Glossaryck was okay. When Star looked back at the others she saw that Ben, Kevin and Gwen were in trouble. Ludo stopped moving around the sky but he was right over her blasting down on her. As Gwen had her mana shield up. Ben was fighting the spider but neither could get and advantage over the other. Kevin was trying to handle the eagle but the eagles ability to fly made it difficult for Kevin to hit."What do I do?" Star was still worried.

Glossaryck came out of the car and whistled. From Ben's house Star's spell book came to her and Glossaryck turned it to a page. On the page was a spell that was deferent spell then the one she was working on earlier. Ludo saw the book. "There's a book." said Ludo to himself

"Now read." said Glossaryck pointing to a page.

Star started to read the page. After Star read the page she got her wand ready. "Shooting Star Explosion!" Three orbs came out of Star's wand and each one mad contact with Ludo, the spider and the eagle. They were sent up into sky and then the orbs exploded.

"Good work Star." said Ben after he turned back to normal.

"Thanks Glossaryck for the spell."

"No thank is required." said Glossaryck