Chapter 51: Ladies Night and Friendemies Bros

Ben was sitting in his room looking some stuff up on his computer. Then Star soon came in she was tangled up in a red ribbon.

"Ben do you mind giving me a hand?" asked Star

"Sure what do you need?" asked Ben as he turned around a saw that Star was tangled up. "How did this happened?"

"Well I was practicing a few of my spells and I got a little carried away. Then I soon found my self tangled up."

Ben started to chuckle a little. "Right laugh it up. Now give me a hand here."

Ben was about to help when a pillar of fire appeared. Then Tom came out of the pillar of fire. "Hello! What's up?" asked Tom

"Tom!" said both Ben and Star

"What are you doing here?" asked Star

"I was just wondering if we could hang out?" asked Tom

"Not until you get over your obsession over me." said Star

"I wasn't asking you Star. I was asking Ben."

"What?!" said Ben and Star in shock.

"This is a trap." said Ben

"No I really want to hang out with you, Ben." said Tom in a weird tone

"Then why do you want to hang out with me? You hate me."

"Well you see I was hoping that we could start over. I promise I won't get mad."

"Oh come on Ben it sounds like he wants to bury the hammer." said Star

"That's hatchet." said Ben

"Anyway if you are suspicious Kevin can always join you. And you can have like a guys night."

"What no I just want it to be Ben and me." said Tom

"Okay now I'm suspicious. Tom is up to something."

"I told you I'm not up to anything."

"Then you shouldn't mind if Kevin joins us." said Ben

"Fine! Call him and get him over here."

"Why don't we do this tomorrow?"

"Ah, sure why not." Tom said trying not to get mad. "So where you guys like to hang at?"

"Hmmm... Why don't we hang out here on Earth. We have a few great places here."

"Sure why not!" Tom then returned back to were he came form.

"Well lets just hope Kevin will join us?"

"I'm sure Kevin will join. But before we do anything else. Help me out of this!" said Star

"Oh right." Ben got out a pair of scissors and started to cut Star out of the ribbon.

"Ben if you, Kevin and Tom are going to hang out tomorrow night. You think I'll be able to hang out with my friends tomorrow night?"

"I don't know. You should have to ask my parents."

"I guess you right. I will go ask." Star left Ben's room and walked down the stairs. She found Ben's parents in the living room. "Carl, Sandra do you think I could have my friends come over and we can hang out tomorrow night?"

"I don't see the problem in that." said Sandra

"Thanks." Star went back up stairs and called Gwen, Julie, Phony Head and Kelly and invited them over for a sleep over. Kelly said she was busy and would not be able to make it though. Ben as well called Kevin and told what was going on. Kevin agreed to join Ben and Tom.