Chapter 34: Unearthed

The DNAliens were mining in a cave one of the DNAliens was in a big drill, he hit something.

"It is not one of our ships, sir. The workers found it buried here." said a DNAlien

"The excavation project must proceed. The Highbreed have so ordered. Nothing will stand in our way." said another DNAlien

"As you say, sir."

The continue to drill as green creature came out of the ship the DNAlien noticing the creature leaving the ship. Later after the big drill broke. "You, you, and you, get heavier equipment down into the mine. Go now!" The three DNAliens he ordered left to get more equipment. Will they were gone the rest of the DNAliens stated to drill with hand drills. As the DNAliens were drilling the green creature took something from the DNAliens. Once the creature took the thing from the DNAliens there drills stopped working and the lights in the cave went out as well. "The power coupling's gone bad."

"No, sir. The coupling is missing."

The creature left the cave and saw a town and started to head towards it.

Near town a family was leaving it. The driver hit the breaks as he saw the green creature and missed the creature. "Come on! Let's go! Go now!" said the man in the driver seat. The creature pulled of the trailer that was attached to the car. Then the car drove away. The creature dumped out what was in the trailer and put the power coupling in the trailer. The creature pulled the trailer as it continued to town. The creature started to put signs into the trailer. It pulled down a traffic light and dropped it and stepped on it.

Gwen floating in the air using a locator spell on the traffic light. Ben,, Star and Kevin were following Gwen in the car.

"I'm definitely getting something. The mana trail is getting stronger and stronger." said Gwen

"You said that like two hours ago, Gwen." said Kevin

"I'm trying to concentrate, Kevin."

"Let her work." said Ben

"For what? It's a wild goose chase." said Kevin

"I don't think so. All those reports of a monster wandering around here, wrecking stuff..."

"Doesn't mean it's the DNAliens, Ben. It could be a bear that escaped from the zoo."

"No reports of missing animals from any zoo in the entire state." said Star

"It must be a DNAlien. What else is stong enough to tear down a traffic light?" said Ben

"And DNAliens are mad at the traffic light why? Also what if it was the monsters that attack you and Star?" asked Kevin

"I haven't seen Ludo or his monsters since the time Ben and that Highbreed got teleported somewhere. It's strange they haven't attack me in a while." said Star

"Hold up, guys! Got something for sure. It's close" said Gwen as she stop and Kevin stopped the car. "Over there." The green creature kept walking he grabbed a cactus and howled in pain. It tried to eat the cactus but spit it out. The creature pulled out the power coupling out of the trailer. Ben, Star and Kevin left the car and started to head towards the creature.

"Drop it!" said Ben. The creature then thru the power coupling at them Ben and Star dodged to the right and Kevin dodged to the left.

"To be fair, you did tell him to drop it." said Kevin. The creature walked pass them a picked up the power coupling back up.

"He's not vary DNAlieny, is he?" asked Star

"That looks like Highbreed tech, though, so maybe he's working for them." said Kevin