𝐥𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩

WARNINGS: VIOLENCE AND MATURE CONTENT

Sunday, September 1st:

HOGWARTS:

Hogwarts was under new leadership.

Ever since the devastating death of everyone's most trusted headmaster Dumbledore, the ministry's fall and the notorious death-eater escape from Azkaban, Hogwarts was barely recognisable.

Fear wrecked students' hearts on their Journey to the once-happy school. The train ride was silent, excluding the brief whispers and the carriages which seemed more rocky and unstable. Muggleborns weren't safe. Which also meant by proxy, half-bloods were under scrutiny.

At first Professor McGonagall took Dumbeldore's place, but that was short-lived within the ministry - Voldemort - appointed Snape as headmaster. Alecto Carrow became the Deputy's head, and where ever she was, her bastard brother Amycus was never far.

Hogwarts was officially the place no one wanted to be. Uniforms turned back to uniforms. No jackets or extravagant scarves.

Students barely glanced at each other and instead glared at the Slytherin students, more especially the remaining 3 of Pureblood 5, who kept to themselves.

'They're to blame', they heard many whispers as they walked through the double doors of the great hall before taking their seats, 'It was Malfoy and Seramore, that's what mum said', 'damn the lot of them'.

Theo didn't take much notice of the whispers. He was used to them, despite how condemning they sounded. He exchanged a hard look with Blaise who then turned back to Daphne and Astoria, the latter appeared more irritated.

Pansy heart hammered in her chest as her eyes flickered over to the Ravenclaw table. Aurora graduated the previous year, but that's not who she was searching for. Luna. Her darling Luna wasn't there.

And he wasn't the only one that was missing, excluding Alana, Iziah and Zacharias - who had also graduated, the golden trio who hadn't been spotted since last month and Dean was nowhere in sight.

"Where is he?" Theo said quietly, catching Blaise's attention. He scoured the Gryffindor table, only to catch Seamus subtly shaking his head, holding back a glower.

Before Blaise could respond, Snape started his not-so-welcoming speech.

This was gonna be an exciting year.

Not... when was it ever?

***

"Pureblood Philosophy..." Blaise read his timetable aloud and sat between Daphne and Astoria.

"Now, I don't know what that is and frankly I don't care," Theo said, tossing his timetable away and pacing in front of them.

Astoria tried to calm him down, "Theo-"

"No, I haven't got the slightest clue where Dean is, do you?" he asked, glancing around where they sat before his eyes connected with the Parkinson witch, who was opposite them.

"No. Luna hasn't responded to my letter since she attended that Weasley wedding," Pansy held back a sob as she spoke.

She missed her girlfriend so much.

"They'll be alright," Astoria offered the pair a smile, which was quickly disregarded.

"Like Arty and Draco, you mean?" Theo didn't mean to snap, but he couldn't help it.

Astoria cast him a glare, "Don't start on me."

"Theo sit down, you're not helping anyone by pacing or being mean," Daphne instructed, not liking how he spoke to her sister.

𝐀𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ━━ D. Malfoy ( EDITING)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara