𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲

Mid-October 1993:

TROPHY ROOM:

Iziah and Zacharias Jones.

The names of the two wizards that stood in front of Artemis in the trophy room of the school.

It was an odd location for the three of them to meet, but the boys suggested it.

Artemis didn't have a problem with the room she had spotted a couple of medals that had her name engraved on them as well as some of her relatives.

Whether they were for her astounding discovery or even recent spell development, she adored the way she was presented on the rewards, but of course, she had to act humble.

it was around 10 o'clock and of course Flinch had already made his rounds and luckily for the three students, they didn't get caught.

Sneaking in and out of places was Artemis' speciality.

The crystal trophy cases glimmered where the moonlight caught them, illuminating each engraved syllable. Cups, shields, plates, and statues winked at each other, revelling in its glory, standing tall at each person that walked by. 

It shone the silver and gold that coated the materials, despite it being dark, they were recognisable. It must be why the room was always unlocked, always welcome and always proud.

Awards, trophies, cups, plates, shields, statues, and medals were kept in crystal glass displays in this room, protected from the clumsy and light-fingered.

The list of previous and current Head Boys and Head Girls was prominently displayed along with the Hogwarts Awards for Services to the School, with known recipients being Tom Riddle and a variety of students.

Artemis felt as if she recognised the name when she saw it, but she couldn't place the wizard, so she shrugged off the odd feeling.

"So what have we done to be blessed with your company Princess?" Iziah spoke up first; the younger of the two brothers.

His hair contained more curls, whilst his skin was naturally darker, bronze, some might say. It complimented his brown eyes and pearly white teeth that he commonly showed off.

Artemis thought had was similar to Blaise and Theo; cheeky and flirty, but just slightly older.

Zacharias smiled warmly and nodded, "Yeah, what does a pure-blood want with us?"

The older brother was naturally sweet and laid back, his skin was on the lighter side, almost fair, small moles decorated his skin like a constellation that wanted to be formed but couldn't.

His hazel eyes moved when she did, but never in a creepy way, but only protective.

Zacharias was only 3 inches shorter than his younger brother, standing at 5"8, but they were both drastically taller than the Seramore witch. 

"I assumed Alana already told you." Artemis shrugged, her eyes darted between the two.

She noticed the matching amber coloured bracelets that encircled their wrists. Small 'H's' decorated the material.

The two boys had athletic builds, however, Zacharias was on the Quidditch team with Cedric, whereas his brother was not.

He was a chaser, very skilled in his position, despite getting injured alot, he was glad when he heard about the new healing spell, which reduced the pain he felt after each training section.

"She did but we want to hear it from you." the younger 'twin' teased with a cheeky grin spreading across his face.

His eyes didn't leave the witch, he obviously thought she was beautiful and due to rumours, he knew she was devious and cunning, playing into the Slytherin stereotype.